𝙑𝙀𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙁𝘼𝙍𝙀.

Los Angeles, California

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man." Roman complained as the team stood on a hill looking out over the city they call home. The sun shone down on the skyscrapers as traffic beeped their horns and revved their engines. "We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but.... Man, I don't even have a gun!"

"A gun?" Dom asked as he looked at Rome, "We got a whole city."

"And we may have more than that. If they use gods eye, it'll tap the cameras around town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus," Tej explained

Ramsey nodded in agreement to what Tej said.

"And then break in when they access it," Katerina carried on as Ramsey nodded at her as well.

"So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant."

"Yeah, but there's one problem," Tej told them with a sigh, "The signal strength. We can't start a hack until we're within a two-mile range."

"That's really close." Letty states as she looked to Tej.

"Close?" Rome asked her, "These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all but I didn't really plan on dying today."

"Only one way to stay alive," Brian suggests, "We play keep away with Ramsey."

"What?" Ramsey asked confused.

"They can't hit us if we keep moving," Brian explains to her.

"And me and Kat will take Shaw." Dom told them as he stepped away from the team.

"Which car is the potato?" Ramsey asked confused.

"Girl, you're the potato," Rome told her before Katerina headed over to her navy 1970 Plymouth Barracuda as the team continued planning.

"You ready for this?" Dom asked Katerina after speaking to Letty.

"I was born for this." Kat responded with a smirk causing Dom to huff out a laugh.

"This is gonna be dangerous."

"I know. If it weren't dangerous, it wouldn't be fun." Katerina told him with a 'duh' look, Dom rolled his eyes at her response and squeezed her shoulder before going back over to the group.

The team were driving around in their respective cars, Ramsey was with Brian, Roman and Tej were paired up and Letty was on her own whilst Dom and Kat were together; driving around waiting for Shaw to show up.

"I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this," Roman complained from his position in the drivers seat whilst Tej was in the backseat on his laptop, "Why can't we pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in, like, a bunker somewhere?"