Chapter 3.

LEAH POV

-------------------------------------

After Dad walked away I opened the light blue door and to my surprise it was completely full.

There was a huge bed covered in cream and baby blue colored duvet, a fuzzy light blue rug, cream colored desk and tables, as well as a cream colored 3 seater couch.

My eyes wandered around the room and two more doors caught my eyes. So I walked over to them.

I opened the first door to find a walk in closet. Full with clothes all my size.

Behind the second door there was a huge bathroom, I figured since I had my own room this was probably my own bathroom.

After "touring" my room I decided to change and wait for mr.holland/dad to come get me.

I went into the closet and pulled out A pair of grey sweat pants from PINK and a tank top that said I <3 ZAYN.

Once I was finished getting dressed I decided to re-apply my make up, so my scares are completely covered.

Then I heard a knock on the door and decided it was probably Dad. So I yelled

"Come in!"

__________________________

MR.HOLLAND POV

******************************

(Leah doesn't know this yet, but One Direction is living with Mr.Holland. Mr.Holland is also Zayn's Uncle. ~Uncle Rick~)

I walked Leah to her bedroom and trotted back down the stairs. When I reached the living room I saw Liam curled in a ball while Louis and Harry were laughing their heads off.

"Lads what the fuck is going on?!" I asked.

When I got silence as a reply I walked over to Liam and rubbed his back till he stopped crying. Then I asked the boys

"Where's Niall and Zayn?"

Harry replied with "Well Niall is in the kitchen and Zayn is taking a nap."

Then Louis asked "May I go wake him up pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee?" In a rather loud tone.

I nodded my head and told him to "do it quietly, and hurry I have some important news to tell you guys."

After Louis ran out of the room I looked over at Harry and said

"Mate can you please go get Niall?"

He nodded then walked away in the direction of the kitchen.

After about 15 minutes I had all the boys gathered on the huge leather couch.

"Ok Lads now I know you're probably wondering why I called you and told you to go buy clothes and call the decorators....I adopted a child, well a teenager."

"Where is she Uncle Rick?" Asked Zayn.

"She's upstairs, but she's had a very long and hard day. So please boys don't scare her and try not to be too loud. I'm going to go get her, don't move."

I quietly walked to her room and knocked on the door.

__________________________

LEAH POV

************************************

When I looked back over to the door way Dad was standing there. Then he said.

"You look comfy." Then he smiled

I just nodded in agreement, then he replied with

"Will you come downstairs I have some people I think you may want to meet."

Then I took his hand and we went downstairs and to the living room. I saw 5 boys I knew very very well.

Then Dad cleared his throat and said,

"Lads, I would like you to meet someone. This is Leah, she is my adopted daughter."

I looked down at the floor as they stared me down.

To make matters worse I forgot about all the scars from my cutting habit.

Dad caught on to what all the boys were staring at and he said

"How could you do this....my poor angel" while grabbing my wrists

I could see tears gathering in his eyes. I couldn't say anything, it felt like someone had just punched me in the chest.

I gathered my thoughts and mumbled a soft "sorry"

Then he looked over to the boys and began to introduce me. Even though I clearly already knew who they were. He began with Zayn, he said...

"Leah this is Zayn, he is my nephew."

I looked over to him and my jaw literally hit the floor. All I could think of is

"Why didn't you tell me you knew one direction?!"

Then he started laughing while I stood there awestruck. I'm legally related to The Zayn Malik. Wow.

Then Dad snapped me from my thought by saying

"Leah I'm pretty sure you know the rest of the guys. Right?"

I replied by nodding my head. And then I said

"Well I'm really tired, so if you guys don't mind I'm going to bed." Then I hugged dad and once I was out of sight I raced to my room. Making sure to shit the door quietly behind me.

Once I reached my bed I hopped in and about three minutes later I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

__________________________

A/N

Hieeeeeee everybody :D

Sorry I didn't update earlier I've been lazy lol. And it takes awhile for me to type, because I do it from my phone. So yeah. What do u think?

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

:D

Xoxoxo-Bethany <3