Chapter 10.

______________

LEAH POV

___________________

After realizing what I had done, I sat in the bathroom and cried. Blood gushed from my wrists as tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't believe I actually had done it. The boys and dad will be so disappointed. I let them down. I probably hurt them by what I did. Oh well. The boys are probably telling Simon about how much I am of a burden on them anyway. They are probably asking him to buy them a different flat far away from me. So why should I care? They will probably send me to live with my stupid abusive father again...no Mr.Holland wouldn't leave me. He's been with me through everything. He'll understand if he ever even finds out which I doubt he will.

While I kept thinking the blood from my wrists kept running. It was flowing heavily now, I could see my ugly reflection in a tiny puddle of my own blood.

I can't do this anymore. I'm so done. The thoughts I heard in the back of my head before darkness overtook my body.

_____________

Mr.Holland POV

________________

Leah had been in the shower for about a half hour now and I was starting to get worried. At first I figured she was probably just relaxing. But then I heard crying. I decided to leave her be figuring she probably just needed time alone.

I was snapped from my thoughts when my phone started to ring.

The caller ID flashed Zayn's picture so I unlocked my phone and answered him.

He started telling me about how he wanted Leah to go on tour with him and the lads.

I pretty much brushed him off and told him sure. I was more focused on what was going on with Leah now. Because as I had to hang up on the boys because I was so worried.

After I plugged my phone on it's charger I walked out of my room and made my way up towards Leah's bedroom.

I knocked on her bedroom door, I got no answer so I called for her "Leah, Leah? Can I come in?" Still no reply.

I decieded to go in anyways. When I turned the knob the door wouldn't budge. Leaving me confused and even more worried. And I no longer heard crying.

I began to bang on Leah's door. Screaming her name.

"LEAH! LEAH OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! LEAH!!! OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR NOW!"

Still no reply.

____________

Zayn POV

_________________

We pulled into the driveway all of us still very worried. Paul hadn't even parked the car before Harry had jumped from his seat and out of the car sprinting toward the front door.

Paul gave us looks that pretty much told us no one is to leave the car till it's parked. I honestly didn't care though I was still worried for Leah. So I jumped from the car too, earning a mumbled swear words from Paul.

I ran from the driveway to the front door as fast as I could making my way up the couple of steps we have before our front door.

Once in the house I run up to Leah's bedroom to see Uncle Rick and Harry screaming and banging on Leah's bedroom. I pushed them both out of the way before knocking down Leah's bedroom door and running into her room to find... Nothing... What the hell...where's Leah?!!

"She's in the bathroom!!!" Uncle Rick pretty much screamed at me. I walked over to her bathroom door and knocked, I got no reply.

I turned the knob slowly, cracking the door open so I was the only one who could see.