Chapter 2.

Hey guys, ok so I know I didn't give you much of an "intro" sorry I jumped the gig.

LEAH DOESN'T KNOW MR.HOLLAND IS RELATED TO ZAYN!!!!!! BUT SHE LOVES ONE DIRECTION!

Leah is 14. And I don't intend on this being a love story at this point.

***********************************

Leah POV

Once we reached the police station Mr. Holland hopped out of the car and scurried to the other side of the car to open my door.

I slipped out of the car and walked the sidewalk till I hit the entrance of the staition. Then I completely froze. I was reassured when Mr.Holland squeezed my hand and pulled me over to a woman sitting behind a desk.

She greeted us and and asked us how she could help us. Then Mr.Holland leaned over the desk and whispered something in her ear. She just nodded and led us toward another room.

Once we reached the room she told Mr.Holland and I to sit down. Then she left the room. We were then joined by two people a woman in a suit and a police officer.

She sat down across from me while the Officer remained in the doorway. She then cleared her throat and began.

After countless questions about my father. It was time. I had to show her and Mr.Holland.

I pulled off my shirt and slid off my jeans. I stood there in my bra and panties as the woman's eyes traced over my body looking at my scares. She instructed me to turn and face Mr.Holland. I could tell he was crying, I was beginning to cry too.

Once the woman was done she instructed me to re-dress and exit. I awkwardly slid into my jeans and my floral American eagle tee-shirt.

When I turned back around I saw another woman in the room, she and Mr.Holland were sitting at a desk signing papers so I decided to just stay in the corner.

When they had finished Mr.Holland just looked at me with a huge grin.

Then he grabbed me and held me close to him. It felt nice to know the way love feels.

Once I escaped his warm embrace we left the building in hands. Then he cleared his throat and said

"Leah I'm so proud of you, I know this must be difficult for you....I also. want you to know I've adopted you and that you are legally now my daughter."

He paused and I let the words sink in. You are now my daughter.

Leah Riley Holland.

Wow, I would've never imagined this. Ever.

Being rescued from a hell hole I called home to living with Mr.Holland/Dad in a beautiful flat or home.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Mr.Holland asked

"Leah are you ok."

I just hugged him and nodded my head. For the first time in 8 years tears of joy flowed from my eyes.

Then he grabbed my hand and we exited the building, and headed for his black Lamborghini. Once we were both in the car Mr.Holland drove out of the parking lot I asked,

"Where are we going to go next?" Then he replied with

"Well, Leah there are some things I haven't really told you about, so we are going back to my flat. I'm pretty sure it will explain itself." To avoid the awkward silence He turns on the radio.

After a couple random songs play my favorite One Direction song comes on the radio. They Don't Know About Us. I sang along with perfect pitch and harmony,