Chapter 7.

Hey guys! Yeah I know I haven't updated in like forever. But...yeah lol..

So I'm going to mix it up. And I'm very thankful for all the reads and votes :)!!!!

________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_______

---

RE-CAP PEOPLE

Zayn POV

We hit the bottom of the stairs when Leah was about to run up the stairs. But I stopped her. I grabbed her arm and she began screaming and crying. I backed away in terror as she began crying and curled into a ball on the floor....what did I just do??? I began to freak out.

__________________________

"Zayn calm down, Leah's fine she probably was just scared." Liam said to me as we sat on the couch.

I couldn't help but worry. She's like my own kid. What if I hurt her. She may never talk to me again.

"NO LIAM, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN. I SCARED HER! SHE PROBABLY HATES ME!" I yelled getting angrier and angrier.

Liam rose from the couch and walked towards the staircase and up the stairs. I'm so mad at myself though I don't even care. How could I just do that? Ugh I wasn't even thinking. I just...I don't even know.

I slammed my fist into the couch before slumping over with my elbows resting on my knees and face in my palms. I wish I could go back on time just fix everything for Leah. Make her feel loved. Wanted. Anything. Just...happy I dunno I guess. Maybe this blonde streak is getting to my head.

_____________

A/N (you don't need to read it if you're only going to mock me...you know who you are...-_- )

Ok I know this isn't really an update. No excuses except for school really. I guess. But expect an update this week. Saturday? Ill be on spring break :D oh and one other small thing please read Save You Tonight, I absolutely live this story and the author is super sweet!! I'm also helping her manage a couple things with the story. There's a twitter and Instagram :) ill dedicate this...nonsense to her. Then you go and figure out the rest.

Thanks!!!

Xoxo- Bethany <3