Chapter 6.

Re-cap...

Once I was done throwing up the small portion of spaghetti I pulled my self off the floor and turned around to see 5 worried faces looking at me.  

__________________________

"Leah...Lads? Hello!!! I'm home." I heard dad yell. I looked up from the floor to see the 5 boys still staring at me. With their jaws wide open.

I just pushed past them and through the doorway as they stood there. Probably in shock.  

Oh well, I mean I'm pretty sure they would find out sooner or later. My dad was the only person I was worried about. What would he say? He'd probably think I was terrible.

I was interrupted by my dad saying "Leah... Love what's wrong why are you crying." I didn't even realize I was crying until he gap pointed it out.

"I...um. I'm not feeling well. I'm going to go to sleep now." I stated before hugging him and running towards the stairs.

But of course the boys where standing at the bottom of the stairs. When I approached Zayn tightly grabbed my arms.

I screamed

*Flash Back*

"Daddy please no!" I yelped as he pulled me up the stairs.

My back hitting each and every step with a loud thud. I whimpered each time. Once we reached the top of the stair case he stood me in-front of the mirror.

Then he did the routine of saying,

"Look at yourself. Ugly. Fat. Gross. Little Slut. No wonder your mother left us. No one will ever love you"

At the time I didn't even know what the word slut meant...but I knew if my dad was saying it it had to be true.

Once he was done he would slap me in the face and push me down before leaving me there alone.

*Flashback over*

"Leah calm down...shhh it's alright" I heard someone say. I couldn't tell though I was to busy shaking and sobbing in a ball.

*ZAYN POV* [YAY!!! ;D]

The lads and I had to record late. Gosh it has been such a long day. I wonder how Leah is. I told Uncle Rick we'd be home by the time he had to leave. Oops. 

____________

We walked into Uncle Ricks flat. I'd seen Leah's coat and uggs already in their neat nesting spot. So I assumed she was home.

"Hey Lads lets try to keep it down. Leah probably has homework to do." I said.  

The boys all shook their heads in agreement.

Then Harry went to take a nap while Louis and Niall ate carrots while Liam scrolled through his twitter feed. It was getting late so I decided to wake up Harry and have him make dinner for Leah and us.

"Harry.....Harry, can you plleeeeaaassseeee wake up and make us foooood pleeeeeeaaaassssee" I shook him gently.

As I was walking out the door he yelled "Zayn...can you boil water....we're having spagetti."

"Yeah, sure mate." I yelled back. 

___________ 

45min later

"Hey Lads don't you think we should get Leah to eat?" Niall stated

Then Liam said "Yeah I haven't seen her eat since we've been home."

"Ok let's go get her." I stated before we are trodden up the wooden stairs and toward Leah's bedroom door.

The door was open so we all walked in quietly. We saw a thin figure laying under a duvet. No way she can't be sleeping already. Louis took action and ran over to her bed and began jumping on it. Of course once Louis began jumping on the bed we all had to.

"It's only 8:40! You can't go to bed yet." I yelled while jumping on her bed with the rest of the boys. She was getting very close to the edge of the bed before we heard a loud thud. Then we knew she hit the ground.

She groaned and rubbed her head.... The boys and I had to bite our tongues to keep from bursting out into fits of laughter. Well except for Liam who had gone into 'Daddy Direction' Mode and was now helping her off the floor.

He said something to her but I didn't pay much attention. I just saw them walk out of the room. So the rest of the lads and I followed. We got down to where we had left Leah's dinner.

Then Niall said. "C'mon Leah don't just stare at your food eat it." While giving her a weird glare.

Leah just scrunched her nose and picked up her fork. Then we went over to the couch and began playing FIFA on the Playstation. Louis beat me....again. We were interrupted from our game when Leah almost tripped on my foot while running...what the heck...

I'm pretty sure the lads all were thinking the same thing as me. So we all got up and followed Leah. She was in the bathroom, but she left the door wide open.

We glanced in and saw Leah hurled over the toilet bowl throwing up her dinner...ohmygosh. We have to tell uncle Rick.

I was frozen. Even once she was done, and saw we were there. Frozen. She looked up at us. Terror and sadness flashing through her eyes before she pushed past us and downstairs. I'm pretty sure Uncle Rick. We soon gathered our plan. Liam would tell uncle Rick about it while we distract Leah. I hope this works, Leah is my cousin. I don't want any of my family members to have to go through any eating disorder. I may have only known Leah for a small amount of time, but I love her. Almost as my own daughter or sister.

We hit the bottom of the stairs when Leah was about to run up the stairs. But I stopped her. I grabbed her arm and she began screaming and crying. I backed away in terror as she began crying and curled into a ball on the floor....what did I just do??? I began to freak out.

_______________________

(A\N)

HI EVERYONE :)

I know it's really short and it sucks but I wanted to throw some fahchizzle at chu. Sorry I would've updated sooner but wyi I got the flu. I'm still pretty sick but ill be fine :).

On another note I hit my goal of 125 Reads!!! Thanks so much to everyone who is reading. I may start to do shout outs to comment I like the most. ;) so don't forget to drop one kk?

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW MEYUH

Xoxoxo-BBeliebs