Chapter 5.

I rushed to my locker not wanting to waste any time. Then I grabbed any books I may need to do my and Morgans homework. Yes she makes me do her homework. But it's better than her beating me up more than she already does.

I slid the large binder and two text books into my school bag before grabbing it and scurrying back to the library where Dad was waiting for me.

Then he said "ready?" I nodded. Before he turned off his office and the schools library lights. We walked out the schools back door and toward his black Lamborghini. Once we were both seated in the car he turned to me and asked me if I had eaten lunch. I simply said "yes." Even though I really didn't eat. But he went with it.

"Hey um what time is soccer practice over?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, I'm coaching 4 different age groups so 9:30-10pm it just depends."

"Oh." I replied then looked out the window. Then the car had stopped moving and I realized we were home. I gave dad a hug and peck on the cheek before sliding out of the car and walking into the flat.

I didn't hear or see any of the boys around so I decided to begin the homework I had to do. I began with math because it never really took me that long to complete. Then I went to social studies god I hate social studies. Everything from the creepy teacher with a weird beard to the heavy text book. Thank god we had no science homework. So all that leaves to do is my reading.

_________________

About 5 hours later

I had completely finished me and Morgans home work and finished reading my book. I was so tired and just wanted to go to bed. But noooo, of course the boys burst end into my room just as I was about to fall asleep.

Then Zayn yelled. "It's only 8:40, you can't go to bed yet!" While jumping on my bed.

I rolled off of my bed that had 5 immature boys jumping on it. "Ouch I moaned" as I rubbed my head glaring up at them. Then Liam hopped of the bed and helped me up.

"Common love Harry made dinner." He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my peaceful room. Trailed by 4 other boys.

When we reached the bottom of the staircase I decided it was time for Liam to stop dragging me so I took my hand from him and slowed my pace.

I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice. I walked up to the counter and sat down at the barstool. Then Liam placed a huge plate of spaghetti in front of me.

Oh God Please Help Me.

"C'mon Leah don't just stare at your dinner eat it" Niall said while looking at me weirdly, before he and the other boys walked back to the game they were playing on play station.

I picked up my fork and twirled it around some spaghetti before bringing it to my mouth and swallowing. I did this three more times before sliding the rest of the pasta into the trash can and running to the nearest bathroom.

Once I was done throwing up the small portion of spaghetti I pulled my self off the floor and turned around to see 5 worried faces looking at me.

__________________________

****(A/N)****

Yeah I know it's rly short blah blah blah but I don't know. I'm having second thoughts. I just don't like the story line and stuff.

Xoxo-BBeliebs