MINE 💊Sanzu x Reader x Mikey💊

-Unedited-

This oneshot will contain

▪︎Sanzu (yes, he's a warning himself)
▪︎Kidnapping
▪︎Yandere-ish persona from the one & only, Sanzu Haruchiyo
▪︎Obsessive behaviour
▪︎Toxic relationship

Pls note that I do not condone any toxic relationships irl! This is only for reading purposes (and your entertainment)! If you do not feel comfortable with the topic, feel free to skip this oneshot! Read at your own risk!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

-Sanzu Haruchiyo-

I felt empty...

lost...

emotionless...

I admired my dear King,

anyone who dares defy him will suffer the consequence.

But one day,

This...person, who was a friend of my King, defied him.

Obviously, they had to pay the consequence.

I drugged them and dragged them into the basement where we (mainly myself) torture those useless, filthy commoners who dared betray my King.

~Y/N~

My body felt cold and numb. My head was throbbing, and everything was black. I started to slowly gain consciousness as I slowly sat up from what I assumed, the floor and leant my back against the wall. That was until I heard the familiar sickening voice of this disgusting addict. Opening my eyes slowly as I let it adjust to the lighting, there I saw that Pink haired idiot with his stupid signature smirk, squatting in front of me.

"Why such an angry look, love~?"

His right hand made its way to my face and caressed it. I pulled away quickly, not wanting to get...entranced by this sick man. He chuckled at my reaction and placed his hands where it first was.

"Don't call me that you sick bastard..."

I seethed at the man before he forcefully turned my head to look at him and growled,

"Look into my eyes and say that again~"

I was forced to look into his blue eyes. It was filled with anger and impatience and yet, there was a hint of something else in those eyes, but I couldn't place a finger on what it was...

Sanzu Haruchiyo, Bonten's number 2, the most feared member after Sano Manjirou- Mikey, my close friend who pushed me away for no reason. Sanzu was someone who held no remorse. He'd torture, beat, kill anyone and everyone who dared betray and defy his king for he is loyal to Mikey. He didn't think twice, he'd never listen to their reasonings, he'd never listen to their beg for mercy, he strikes with no hesitation. He is a manipulative person- he'd make the victim listen and believe every little thing he says. He'd use them like a puppet and make them do all the dirty work. Women swoons over him, oblivious to their fate. Really, he's like a Wolf in a sheep's clothing- using his charms & looks to get on people's nice side, manipulating them into thinking that he was just a normal charming fellow. They're wrong though, unfortunately so.

It's really sad, how- though I hate to admit, he, a charming & good-looking man has a nasty personality. A complete turnoff I'd say. He's just a sick, twisted man who is addicted to drugs. I pity his siblings for having such a brother. Although, the younger one, Senju, she would say otherwise. She says that he was a kind brother. The best brother she'd had in the whole entire world. A part of me wanted to believe that but...obviously, I didn't see such a side to him- not that i know of anyways.