001

𓆩♡𓆪1986, September 28

𓆩♡𓆪
1986, September 28. 15:34 PM

WHEN MAYA FELT the ray of sunshine fall in her visage, she immediately cursed her sibling at the same time she covered her face with both her slender arms. Like usual, her loving brother had abruptly opened the blinds to wake her up.

"Edward, I swear to fucking god- " Her sentence was midway interrupted by a pillow smashing her face. "What the fuck Eddie?".

"Blah, blah, blah, blah." Eddie accidentally spit towards her while talking, making her curse again at him. "Uncle Wayney made lunch, so you better HURRY UP NOW!" He emphasized the last words as he clapped in her face.

"I just fucking woke up. Stop being so goddamn loud." She rubbed her eyes with her fingers as she was trying to stay calm.

"I really couldn't care less " He ironically smiled at her, faking sweetness. "When did you get home, anyway?" Eddie crossed his arms disapprovingly.

"I'm definitely not telling you, last time I got in trouble thanks to your stupid ass." She finally started to get out from the bed she had been peacefully sleeping in. "I thought you'd startle me like last time I got home late." The teen girl started looking inside dark wooden drawers for some clothes.

"Yeah well it seems I was eventually too tired to stay awake. " He dramatically stated while resting his body in the doorframe.

"Now get out, I need to get changed. " Pushing him out of the room, she rolled her dark eyes." I got you a new shirt, by the way. " Maya yanked the Metallica tee directly on his face and then closed the door so he wouldn't try to get in again.

𓆩♡𓆪
16:17 PM

"Come on uncle, you know it is more likely that we win the lottery than Eddie having a job. I can do it- " She insisted again, dropping the spoon carelessly in the table.

"No. Maya, we've talked about this before and my answer stays the same. There's no way you will- " Uncle Wayne interrupted the girl's whining, with his common frown regarding the subject. The dust phone on the back of the room suddenly rang, causing Eddie to jump off his seat and rush towards it.

Eddie Munson didn't particularly enjoy listening to his little sister and uncle arguing about the same subject almost every week. Even if she wanted the best for them, constantly pressuring Wayne into allowing her to get a job wasn't ideal for him.

The Munson family, or what was remaining of it, had always been struggling financially. It got to the point where it was said that the family was simply cursed, and full of delinquents.

Maya had always known Wayne and Eddie as her only family. Uncle Wayney lived off from repairing second hand cars, and her brother was solely obsessed with a fantasy game and playing the guitar. It was obvious that he didn't contribute much to the family's economy, even if he also sold drugs with his friend Rick.