004

𓆩♡𓆪1986, October 2

𓆩♡𓆪
1986, October 2. 6:26 PM

"BUT AUBS, IF MY BROTHER finds out about the gin under my bed, I'm dead. Like buried five feet underground." Maya held the dark red phone between her cheek and shoulder, painting her nails a matte burgundy color.

"Then hide it somewhere else." Aubrey, her sassy dark-haired friend replied on the other side of the line. "I'm already in charge of the weed, and we both know neither Sophia or Chris are smart enough to hide it".

Maya sighed, "Okay, and why Jordyn and Abby can't?" The raven haired girl asked in annoyance.

"You know Abby, she would accidentally drink it herself. We can't trust her." Maya knew he had rolled his eyes even though she couldn't see him, "And Jordyn was in charge of the snacks."

The freshman's brows curled in disapproval "That is totally unfair! You know, if my uncle finds out about it, we're totally busted." she exclaimed, with an exaggeratedly loud tune. "And boom! No more parties for the rest of the year. Or my whole life!"

"Your uncle fucking sucks-" The black-haired exclaimed from the line, his raspy voice sounding meaner than usual. "Are you chickening out on m- us?"

"No! Fuck- Come on, Aubs-" She sighed, dropping the nail polish on the table out of frustration, "Shit!" Her phone fell from her shoulder, hitting the floor.

Groaning and almost screaming, she attempted to wipe away the spilt polish with a paper towel, failing miserably. A distorted voice echoed from the phone, as she just kicked the table.

"Fuck you. You owe me big time " She exclaimed, picking up the device and hanging up almost immediately, not bothering to hear the rest.

Grasping some strands of her dark hair, she groaned, falling onto her couch.

𓆩♡𓆪
6:26 PM

"No. Absolutely not." He replied curtly, his two friends groaning at his words.

Lucas Sinclair furrowed his brows, "Why not!? This-" He hesitated, emphasizing his words with gestures "This is like, the greatest thing that's ever happened to us!"

"A party? Seriously?" The pale black-haired boy crossed his arms, "Do we look like the kind of people who attend those -"

"STD farms?" Dustin Henderson chimed in with a smirk, earning an eye roll from Mike. "Cool kids cry-fests? Lame-o Rave-o's? Hormone gatherings?"

Lucas laughed at his friend's stupidy, nudging Dustin, "Come on, man, it'll be fun! Plus, Maya Munson invited us- She's cool!" he sighed, "That never happens to a freshman like us!"