Chapter 4

**Louis' POV**

          When I woke up, Harry had his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight. I felt electricity run through my body at the feeling of his arms protecting me. I felt safe, loved even. Love. I loved this boy, this younger boy, this cheeky, curly, boy. I loved him. I shifted trying not to wake him and I tip-toed to the bathroom. Memories flashed in my head. I had been sitting here staring at photos of her when I first cut. I hid the photos under the rug before Harry had burst in, I can see the lump from the photos. I pulled up the rug and threw the photos into the sink; opening the top drawer I pulled out a matchbox. My new scars glistened under the light and I frowned. The match lit on the third try and I dropped it in the sink watching the photos dissappear in the fire. 

"Louis?" Harry called  still half asleep. 

"Yeah," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. The door opened and his bed head peeked in.

"Why is there a fire?" He asked before realizing the photos. "Oh Boobear." He said, grabbing me and holding me tight. I was the older one but somehow Harry always made me feel small and young. 

"It's okay Harry, I'm over her. I'm already in l-" I stopped myself, but Harry knew what I was saying. He pulled back and I saw hurt in his eyes. I was about to explain when someone knocked on the door.

"You get the door, I'll clean this up." I nodded at Harry then climbed downstairs. Another knock. 

"I'm here!" I called out and the knocking stopped. I finally reached the door and I pulled it open to see the girl whose pictures I had just burnt. Eleanor Calder. 

My heart dropped into my stomach, yet fluttered with love at the same time.

"Lou, I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. I-I need you back!" She almost whined. Before this I had found her voice so comforting but know the only voice I wanted to hear hear belonged to the boy upstairs, cleaning  the sink out.

"El," I started, uncomfortable. "Eleanor, I've moved onm I'm in love with someone else." Her face dropped and I felt guilty. 

"Who?" She asked, and she almost looked like a lost puppy; scared, alone.

"Harry," I mumbled, and I heard a gasp, but it didn't come from El. It came from the curly haired boy standing on the stairs behind me. Harry Edward Styles.

**Harry's POV**

I woke up to the smell of smoke, jumping up I called his name.

"Louis?" I saw smoke coming from the bathroom and opened the door. Louis was standing at the sink, his photo's of El on fire. I pulled him into my arms and held him. He was so small, so delicate, I felt the need to protect him.

"It's okay Harry," I shifted, the way he said my name made me love him even more. "I'm over her. I'm already in l-" He stopped. Love. My heart shattered. He was in love again. With someone else. Someone knocked right then and I regained my composure.

"Get the door. I'll clean this up." I said, my words choppy. He nodded and slowly walked downstairs.  I hit the knob on the sink and watched the battle. Fire and water; water won. I tossed the ashes into the toilet and flushed. 

"Lou," Her voice traveled up the stairs and I followed it down, getting to the bottom of the stairs just as Louis finally said, "I'm in love with someone else." Oh god not that again, I whimpered quietly enough that he didn't hear me.

"Who?" She asked and I tensed, not sure if I wanted to know.

"Harry." I froze gasping. Had I heard him correctly? He loved.. Me? My heart soared until I saw Louis' face as he turned to look at me. He look terrified. "Shit." He mumbled, Eleanors mouth wide open, just like her eyes. 

**Eleanor's POV**

"I'm in love with Harry," he repeated, talking to me but looking at Harry. My mind was reeling. Harry?! But Louis was straight, right? I mean yeah he wore skinnier jeans than I did, but so did Harry- Oh god. All those times, oh my god. I could see it now, it was obvious. Louis is gay.