One.

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

"Girl I am so glad that you decided to move out here by us!" Ayesha told Brittany closing the door behind her

"Girl I am so glad that you decided to move out here by us!" Ayesha told Brittany closing the door behind her. Her two girls followed her inside the house.

For the past three years Ayesha had been trying to convince her dear friend Brittany, whom she considered a sister to move out in the same area as her.

Brittany lived in Houston, but relocated because of modeling opportunities and also because her two friends Ayesha and Savannah practically tricked her mind.

Flopping down on the couch Brittany smiled shaking her head. "Between you and Savannah, I don't know who was my last convincer. I must say I'm excited to be out here."

A part of why Brittany moved was guilt. She had missed out on a bunch of her nieces and nephews birthdays, due to not being in the same area as them, and it killed her. She didn't have any kids so she looked at all eight of them as her own. Yes eight, Savannah and her other friend Kamiah also had children.

"Titi can we spend the night sometimes? Also can you take us to school, help us with homework, cook, and-" Ryan the youngest daughter of Ayesha was interrupted by Brittany pulling her to her lap wrapping her arms around her small frame.

"Yes, titi will be around for all of that. Permanently." The little girl looked up at her auntie and smiled. "I'm so happy you're out here titi! FaceTime calls are good, but you being here is better." The oldest Riley said.

"Savannah should be here soon!" Ayesha looked up from her phone after receiving a text. "You know how teenagers can be, she said Bronny and Bryce are trying to rush her out of the house and they're barely even ready themselves."

"My boys! I cant wait to be out here with all of y'all." Bronny had been contacting Brit via Instagram. Telling her that she was lame for living in Houston, of course he was joking... she hoped. Her being out here should keep most of her friends mouth's shut.

"Oh girls also this house comes with multiple bedrooms, so you guys can have your own or share. It's up to y'all." Brittany went from living in a two bedroom apartment to living in four bedroom, three bathroom and over three-thousand square foot home.

She had definitely moved up, and she could also afford it with no help needed.

"You have it all done so fast, a car a home. I'm so proud of you Brit. Please don't just leave again though." Previously Brittany did live in California at one point. Until she moved back to Texas to get her education. After graduating, she decided to stay in Texas with some of her family.

The bad deal was, Ayesha, Savannah nor Kamiah agreed with it. They were a sisterhood, so you can say that their feelings were hurt by her decision but they respected it, because they loved her.

Hearing the doorbell ring during her and Ayesha's conversation she got up quickly. Ryan followed behind Brittany. She could already tell that they were gonna be attached at the hip. Opening the door they were both greeted by Savannah, Bronny and Bryce. "Well hello!" Savannah did a little dance showing her excitement to see her sister.

"Gang gang, big auntie in this thang ya feel me." Bronny greeted his aunt by having his camera all in her personal space recording for his Instagram story.

"Boy!" She hit his shoulder lightly. "Yo, auntie!" Bryce wrapped his arm around her torso. "Look how tall you've gotten!" Brittany was flabbergasted that her once shy softspoken nephew had grown so much, and gained more of a personality from the last time she saw him.

Walking through the house back to the living room, everyone was giving each other a hug. "Kids if y'all want y'all can go upstairs to the room I consider the playroom. It has a PlayStation in there with a few games downloaded, so have at it. Make sure it's nothing inappropriate for the young ones." The two eldest boys nodded at their aunt grabbing the two littlest ones hands and making their way upstairs.

"Last door on the left!" Brittany exclaimed. "Girl, I'm still in shock that you did it. You really moved." Savannah's hand's moved to the outside of her head showing her emotions. "I'm happy to finally have my sister around." The two of them embraced, Ayesha joined in. "When are we gonna find you a man miss thing!" Ayesha slapped Brittany's thigh.

Brittany hadn't been in the dating world since high school. Talking stages were present in college, but it never got anywhere after that. All her girlfriends were married to athletes, including the two sitting on the couch with her right now. Sometimes she felt like the odd man out not only because she wasn't in a relationship, she also didn't have any kids.

"Yes! You ready to be in one?" Savannah chimed in. Brittany was clearly not interested in the conversation as her face turned up, the two women immediately noticed it. "You can't be single forever you know, do you see how many dudes are in your comment section everytime you post girl?"

Ayesha wasn't lying. There were constantly men throwing themselves at Brittany on social media, including some of the top names in the NFL and NBA. She just didn't like the life of what came with an athlete, the rumors, the cheating, the judging, it was a lot looking from an outside standpoint.

Explaining this to her friends they both nodded in agreement. "People say LeBron cheats on me all the time, and I still stay because that's my soulmate. Some things you just have to ignore." A shrug was seen come from Savannah's shoulder.

"Same over here, people have even went as far as to say that me and Stephen have an open marriage, some things you just have to look to the side and be like whatever man." Ayesha's eyes rolled.

"If you really love the person, y'all will figure that other shit out. Me and Savannah didn't get three kids for nothing." The two wives clapped hands with each other.

For the whole day Ayesha, Brittany and Savannah talked. Even a FaceTime call with Kamiah. The three ladies cooked for the kids and themselves, the two mom's didn't leave till around ten at night.

"What a day, I'm back baby." Brittany danced to the stairs of her home, celebrating that she was in California. She finally found part of her happiness.

Hi guys!
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this book. Please be sure to vote and comment, I appreciate it!
-amoursuzy.