𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.
𝟲:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺.

Brittany had on a casual, but somewhat cute fit for her nephew's game. She knew she would have to leave the house earlier than she thought she would because, Bronny was very popular. Savannah made sure to inform her of that.

She remembered watching some of his highlights before she moved to California. The gym was literally packed. Luckily for her, Bronny had already told his people who Brittany was to make sure she would have a good area to watch him at.

Checking her pockets she made sure she had everything, she didn't plan on bringing a purse because if something got out of hand she knew she would throw it, and she was not trying to be on the shaderoom tonight.

Like usual after that, she turned on her alarm and walked out the house and headed to her car. Getting in she turned on the engine and just relaxed by the scent of the car, it still had that fresh car scent. Straight out the lot.

The drive to Bronny's high school wasn't short at all. It took Brittany a good forty minutes to get there, and once she was in the parking lot it was packed. Securing a parking spot, she got out and made her way inside the gym.

Savannah quickly saw her bestfriend and waved her over to where she was. "Hey girl!" She embraced the female with a hug. Savannah hadn't seen Brittany since her housewarming, and she missed her. Her circle was pretty small, but it's no doubt that Brittany was one of her favorite girls.

"Hey Vannah, I missed you girl." The two kept their arms around each other. Brittany still looked around wondering how Savannah could deal with this. There was cameras literally everywhere. Even one now pointing on Savannah and Brittany while the two talked.

While the two women caught up eventually the game started and they sat down in the bleachers. Bronny waved at his family and they all waved back. Brittany was beyond excited to see Bronny's performance during this game.

The first quarter was amazing, SC was in the lead by twenty points. Bronny and one of his teammates named Amari were the lead scorers for the team.

The last quarter showed up and they were up five points, immediately Bronny made a dunk and the whole gym went crazy. Including Brittany because that was her first time seeing it in person, Savannah just laughed seeing Brit's reaction.

SC won the game and Brittany was happy for her nephew. The teenaged male athlete made his way over the his auntie and gave her a hug. "Not you showed up for real, favorite auntie." Brittany shook her head. "Now if you keep playing like that I will be at every game."

After saying her goodbye's to everyone including her little niece Zhuri, Brittany headed out. Her phone rang and she saw that it was a FaceTime. Getting into her car she answered it. "What you doing out this late?" Of course with his big glasses on it was Jordan. "Nosy, I'm just now leaving from Bronny's game. You need something?"

Brittany set her phone up to where Jordan could still see her face, but she wouldn't have to hold the phone while driving. "I need you." Well that was new, she didn't know where this was coming from. Of course since Brittany didn't have much experience in this department she stayed quiet. "I'm joking damn, but nah I'm good. Just gonna make sure you make it home safe."

They stayed on the phone for the whole drive to Brittany's home, she made it in her driveway and let out a loud sigh. "I'm so tired, gonna barely make my ass in this house." Jordan chucked at her. One thing about it she'd constantly been putting a smile on his face lately.