𝐓𝐞𝐧.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

A few days had passed from Brittany's and Jordan's magical night. Even throughout her days that occurrence was all she had on her mind.

Jordan was currently at practice, prepping for the upcoming game the Warriors had in a few days. Like usual he was going to give Brit a call after practice. May have gotten a bit worse after their night.. whipped.

"Y'all did what?" Kamiah asked on the other end of the phone. Brittany of course was overthinking and needed reassurance of what happened a few nights ago would have a good outcome.

"Yes Miah, we did the do." Her tone somewhat gave off a hint of embarrassment. Luckily Kamiah wasn't judge mental.

"What's wrong with that? Y'all grown, and y'all single? How'd you like it?" Brittany rolled her eyes. How'd she like it? That night made her crave him more, but she didn't want to seem desperate.

"It was good." Kamiah's face now was fully displayed in the camera. "Just good? Girl was it little or something? Why you say it with no emotion?"

"Cause I'm embarrassed Miah, I feel like we did it way too soon." There it was the thought that had been playing in her mind repeatedly. Jordan and Brittany had been knowing each other for a few months now. A relationship was always implied but never confirmed. She was wondering if the whole act was a mistake.

"It's not like he's some stranger off the street B. Y'all have a thing for each other things happen—" One of Kamiah's kids were calling her name in the other room, and it was heard on Brittany's end of the phone. "I'll call you later sis! Don't be stressing over that it's not the end of the world. I love you!" Kamiah quickly pressed the red button and attended to her children.

"Love you too." Brittany mumbled, followed by a sigh. Maybe she was stressing over this. On the other end of the city, Jordan sure wasn't stressing over it like she was nor was he embarrassed.

Hopefully she would just calm down by the end of the night, and understand that nothing she did was wrong.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

After talking to all of her girls, Brittany finally came to conclusion that nothing that she did was wrong. Maybe her friends shouldn't have hyped her head up too much, because she's been walking around with an extra pep in her step.

"Hey baby, you eat today?" Like the usual Jordan called her asking her the same question that he does everyday. He called it his daily check in on her.

Her eating habits had become much better than they were around the time of them first meeting. Jordan specifically remembered her eating only once a day and that concerned him badly.

Since the two had gotten closer, he always made sure she was eating three meals a day. Even if that meant him having to get food delivered to her door.

"Yes I have, have you?" Jordan responded to her with a yes. "I wish you could be here to see me play." Unfortunately Jordan's upcoming game was in a whole different city. A different state at that.

Brittany was not about to fly out that far, not without a ring, and definitely not without an official title.

"Same, I'll try to make it over for the next home game."

Brittany's Mac ringed, she looked over seeing the name sending her into a quick shock. "What's up with you?" Jordan noticed the change and picked up on it.

"Nothing, just an ad popped up on the screen that looked weird that's all." Jordan just nodded he was somewhat distracted himself by a game that was on.

Jayson.💚
I'm in yo city what's good.

Lord was Brittany about to be in for a ride these next few days.

HEY Y'ALL!

Whew chile Brittany's about to be in some shit if she responds to that message, huh?

Thank y'all SO MUCH for three-thousand reads that's insane lmaooo.

I appreciate the comments, y'all be cracking my ass up when I be reading them cause what y'all be saying be funny asffff!

Do y'all think Brittany should respond to the message? If she doesn't do you think that Jayson will somehow find a way to her? No creepy shit!

Also I have a new book out called "Share My World." It's a Justin Jefferson fanfic so if you like nfl books or JJ in general, please go check it out!!

See y'all next chapter! Cause it's about to go downnn.