𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦, 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

jaytatum0 added to his story

bronny replied what?

jamorant replied I know that ain't who I think it is.👀

dejountaemurray replied you begged ha to go didn't you?

jalen replied stay away from my girl bro.💔

klaythompson replied It's not even like that, so why are you making it look like that?

kamiahadams replied Now Jayson...

jordan_poole replied Don't piss me off.

theshaderoom replied WHAT???

hoopershaderoom replied Jordan gone beat yo ass.😭😭

That story post itself pissed Jordan completely off. I'm on the road for an away game and this is the shit I wake up to? He thought to himself. Not only that, but to make matters worse each one of his teammates saw the post.

Them all thinking of Brittany as a little sister... some as a possible lover they were all in his ear about what he should do. "Don't let it get to you, but I'd let that nigga hear from me." Juan said.

"Dude that's crazy, especially the way he's making it seem." Gary told him.

Jordan contemplated on what he should say to Jayson. He didn't say much, considering in a few weeks the warriors would be playing the Celtics. He rather just show his emotion there.

One thing he did do was text Brittany.

Jordan.❤️
Yo you deadass right now?

He was definitely gonna lay down some type of line of respect. Brittany could not be going out with these dudes and not think that Jordan wouldn't feel some type of way about it.

Brittany.💙
It's not what it looks like, I didn't initiate that kiss on the cheek. That dinner was supposed to be friendly, he tried to make a move, and I stopped him. I never would disrespect you like that Jordan, I'm sorry I even went.

Jordan.❤️
Nah, you disrespected me by even going out with him in the first place, I wouldn't do no shit to you like that.

Brittany.💙
Don't pull that card on me, you were just out with that fake ass wanna be runway model. Didn't think I saw that, huh? Lmao.

Jordan.❤️
I gotta game tonight, I gotta focus. I'll deal with you when I get back home, and by the way the girl is just a fucking friend from college. Same situation like you and Jayson, lmao.

Jordan beat his fist up against the hotel wall. No one heard since he was in the room with himself.

He didn't know what was going on, but maybe Brittany only went out with Jayson out of spite for him going out with his friend.

That wasn't posted on any tabloid, so he was wondering how she even found it out.

The root of the issue is, Brittany and Jordan aren't together. Even though they act as if they are.

It's no doubt that he was hurt, angry and frustrated all three of the bunch.

His main issue was with Jayson. He had no reason of posting Brittany and making his time with her seem like something it isn't. He knew that Jayson knew exactly how that would be received by the public.

For the night, he had to focus on his game. The other dealings that needed to be handled would be handled after he gets his business done on the court.

And when it does get handled, and once he does confront Jayson, he knows it's gonna be a mess.

HEY!!
Long time no see y'all, writers block is real, but I'm doing my best to work through it!

Y'all know how it is, when I do a short chapter that means a long one is on the way.

It's gonna get messyyy, but I'm ready. I'm also ready for Jordan to confront Jayson.

Seven thousand reads though?? Love y'all to the moon.

Thank you for all the votes, reads, and comments I'll see y'all next chapter!