𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦.

Brittany had been slowly getting back into her groove of things. More modeling opportunities, more hanging out with her family and friends, and most importantly. Her finding herself in this new state.

Recently her dms had been blowing up with athletes lately, football, basketball you name it. She didn't like it too much, because all attention was not good attention. She paid it no mind though.

Work was hetic, and very immediate. She was now in New York for a photoshoot that would eventually appear on the cover of a magazine if chosen to. She was blessed for the opportunity, whether it made it globally or not.

New York was extremely nice, even though she had much fun there for work, she really couldn't see herself living there. The people there were eventful, depending on where you went.

Brittany decided to post a few pictures to Instagram since it had been a while.

liked by victoriamonet, bronny and 40,134 others.

brittanyhill girls night out, even during work.

view all comments.

mrs_savannahrj oh my goshhh, look at her!😍

bronny change the fit, thanks.

jjettas2 unbutton the top for me mama.
user46 this nigga can't be serious LMAO.
user61 you're not even loyal please get out of her comment section.

jordan_poole My type of fine.
liked by brittanyhill.
user89 I knew it! AHHH.

jaytatum0 yo the fit? fire.❤️
liked by brittanyhill.
user21 my guy do you not see the comment above yours?😭

stephencurry30 okay edges!
sydelcurrylee you're so embarrassing.😭

sydelcurrylee you're literally that girl, I'm so honored to know you.
liked by brittanyhill
brittanyhill stoppp, I love you!😩

ayeshacurry sheesh, I was not prepared!😍😍

user52 she's actually really pretty though. hope she chooses the right guy.

user38 I would give you the world.
bronny you're literally married, shut up.

Her posts turned heads always like usual, and got attention from major athletes. She didn't mind it though, she really only had her eye on Jordan.

She was surprised that the blogs didn't pick up her attending the Lakers home game last week.

Her thoughts were interrupted once she heard Jordan's voice on the end of her phone. Their conversations had been more intimate and he had been showing interest in her.

"Why you don't be sending me your pictures before you post them? And when is your fine ass coming back home?" It still took some time, but Brittany definitely wasn't shy anymore around Jordan.

Their conversations weren't as awkward anymore, due to Brittany not really catching on to him flirting. With the help of her girlfriends they helped her game out, to keep the awkwardness level very low.

"Because it's in my phone, and in my camera roll. Me posting it and me sending it to you won't be a difference. I'm flying back home tomorrow evening." Jordan smacked his lips at her comment that he felt was somewhat her being a smart ass.

"I'll be over the day after tomorrow then." He told her, Brittany quickly moved her full face to the phone, a look of disagreement showing. "Oh so you just gone tell me when you coming over my place?"

Jordan nodded, "Why not? You got someone over there coming?" Brittany nodded, "Yep, one of my men." The P in the word popped very loudly. Even though she was joking this irritated the male athlete.

"Stop playing with me, nobody laughed." Looking from her phone, she saw an eye roll from Jordan, she apologized trying to bring back his mood. "I'm sorry, I was just joking J."

"Wait till you get back to Cali. You're acting out way too much yo." Brittany's antics of her saying she had other dudes, sent a spark of jealousy through Jordan. You could also say it got worse, because the number of men in her comments increased by the day.

"Whatever you're not gonna do anything Jordan." She was testing him, because prior to this whenever Jordan would say this it would just be him jokingly teasing her.

"Aight, wait till you get back." Jordan told her.

The call was very short lived after that, and Brittany went back to work and got ready.

Little did she know is that she was in for a big surprise when she would make her way back home.

Hi readers!

I like this italic and underline better lmao, but HI GUYS!! This chapter was short but the next chapter will be very long.

Also informing you that the next chapter will possibly include smut, so if you don't want to read it you don't have to! I also don't know anything about sex but it would go with the chapter so we gone make it work LMAOOO.

I hope you all are having a good day! And thanks for STILL supporting this book.

I love you all muah!

Also I was thinking of publishing a book on Jayson Tatum and Ella Mai? Would y'all like that?