𝐓𝐰𝐨.

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦.
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

It was currently ten in the morning, and Brittany had just woken up from her sleep. Today she planned on getting a few more house decorations. She wanted to feel more at home since this was permanent.

Getting up from her king sized bed she made her way to the bathroom of the master bedroom, and began to do her hygiene routine. This consisted of her using the bathroom, washing her face, brushing her teeth etc.

After that she cooked her some breakfast, ate, and then went upstairs to change her outfit. Deciding to show her curls today, Brittany did one of her hair routines to make sure her curls were poppin.

Walking downstairs she grabbed her keys off of one of the tables in the living room, and made her way to the front door. Pressing numbers to the alarm system, she listened to it ring checking herself to make sure she had everything before the time went out for her to exit the two-story home.

Clicking the unlock button for the car Brittany made her way into her brand new Mercedes GLC 300 4matic coupe. Opening the door and getting in she pressed the start/stop button of the car. Once it warmed up a bit, she made her way out of her driveway and out of her neighborhood.

Connecting her phone to the bluetooth of her car, she went to her playlist named "Brit's tunes. " A smile instantly appeared on the young woman's face as Keyshia Cole's "Take Me Away" began to play through the speakers.

Brittany used to listen to the song 24/7 during her time in college, hoping that one day she could relate to the song and listen to it with her partner. After the fifth song, Brittany finally arrived at one of the home stores, and before she walked in she made sure to take a car selfie to post on her Instagram.

 After the fifth song, Brittany finally arrived at one of the home stores, and before she walked in she made sure to take a car selfie to post on her Instagram

liked by ayeshacurry, mrs_savannahrj and 30,257 others
brittanyhill california love.

view all comments

ayeshacurry oh I absolutely need those glasses!
brittanyhill giving them to you then.🙃

stephencurry30 glad to have you back here lil sis.
liked by brittanyhill

bronny why are you in the car without me? strike one.
brittanyhill I will come get you tomorrow, calm down.

sacurry22 my other baby! come to see your mama soon!
brittanyhill I'll be over soon! Love you.

stefondiggs fine as hell.
bronny she don't know you big bro.