Prologue

Finn, Teco, Phil, Roger, Chippy, Louie, Steve and Milo were at McDonald's, Mr. Goat's favourite fast food restaurant. For some reason, they were the only ones there. So the place felt abandoned. Basic murder mystery set-up, am I right?

"Help, why are we here?" Milo asked.

"Shut up Milo, no one asked." Steve replied.

"Go home Steve, you're drunk!" Phil yelled.

"No Phil, it seems like you haven't taken your pills. And you've got ADHD." Steve said.

"Hey, have you guys tried their Filet-O-Fish?" Teco interrupted.

"That sounds dumb." said Steve.

"That sounds cannibalistic." said Roger.

"It's not." Teco replied.

"Can we just get to the point?" said Finn.

"Help, that's what I was saying!" Milo yelled.

"You didn't say anything relating to that! But anyway, we're here to investigate." replied Finn

"Why are we investigating at McDonald's?" Roger asked.

"Right, they probably serve rabbits in their burgers!" Chippy yelled, horrified.

"Everyone, shut up! We're here to investigate why Mr. Goat likes burgers." Finn said.

"Or maybe he came here for the chicken nuggies.. OH WAIT! NO!" Roger replied.

"Let's sneak into the kitchen. But I suggest that the herbivores stay here." Finn continued.

"Omg but whyyyyyyy?!" Chippy complained.

"Shut up." said Finn

So then all of the non-herbivores went to the kitchen. Basically everyone except Chippy. 

"Let's split up and we'll be sure to find the secret ingredient." Finn suggested.

"Yes, then we will have Krabby Patties forever!" Teco said in excitement.

"We're at McDonald's, not the Krusty Krab." 

"But you said secret ingredient. Are you sure McDonald's has one?"

"Can't I just add drama without getting complaints?! Well fine, we've actually come here just to taste the food."

"But why didn't we bring Chippy to the kitchen? He could've had a salad." Phil said.

"But salads suck, so we're not doing that." Finn replied.

"Your. Opinion."

Then the lights flickered, it seemed like something was happening.

"Ignore that. The ice cream machine is always broken, so why wouldn't the lights be too?" Louie said, trying to calm everyone down.

Milo went out of the kitchen and found a discovery. Chippy died. A very sad death indeed.