(S1) Green Tree

I fall on my floor, exhausted. I'm all done unpacking and lifting everything around. It took a week.

I check the time, its 3:17. Might as well go for a walk. I have nothing better to do.

I close my door, and lock it. Thankfully the landholder here allowed me to stay with low rent. I stop and pet the fat cat that was sitting on the chair, then head out.

Immediately, I was almost hit by a bike. Are you kidding me?!

I didn't think the city life would be this busy! Jeez.

After some walking, I spot a Dunkin'. Meh, Might as well get a Boston Creme pie. They are sooo goodd!!

I walk in and ordered my doughnut, and a small refresher. I went to a table and sat down. I started to eat when something from the corner of my eye caught my attention. Let me rephrase that, someone.

And holy cow is she tall! She had walked in the Dunkin' and the cashier already had her order waiting for her. She said thank you, then caught a glance at me. 

She had Camo-green hair with black ends, and it was short. She had light green eyes mixed with some grey, and a few scars on her cheek. She She also had tan skin, it look like she was mixed with something. She had on a light green hat with an upside down tree on it. It looked cute to me.

She had on this light green, dark green checkered flannel with a black undershirt and black shorts. Her left leg had a fish net stalking. Her right leg had colorful band-aids on it. And she had on white shoes.

She smiled at me, and walked towards my direction. " Hi there! My name is Kira! "

Kira's POV 

Now I have seen basically everybody in this city, but this chick seems fairly new to me. Maybe she can join the foundation so it can hop off my balls. It's been hounding me to find new members all week!

The girl though, looks kind of dull. I can tell she's been through some stuff. She has brown messy hair, along with dark brown eyes. Her skin is close to pale, and she has freckles covering her face. She had on a simple white long hoodie with some dark blue knee high boots. Pretty cool looking if you ask me.

" Hi.. " She spoke in a low voice. " Mind if I sit here? " I asked, and she shook her head. I sat and took a sip of my Coffee. " What's your name? "

" Frost Sai. " Huh. That last name rung a bell, but I can't remember where it's from. " I'm Kira James, it's nice to meet you! " She nods again. " Same here. "

" So, I take it your new? How's this city life for ya? " She chuckles softly.

" I tell you, it's so busy, It's hard to catch up with it! "

" Tell me about it. " I nodded, taking another sip. 

" Hey Kira? Why is the cashier and workers staring at you? "

I look, and what do you know? They are. " Fortunately but unfortunately, I'm a male and chick magnet. That means constant stares and constant ' Can I have your number? ' or ' Can we go on a date? ' It's annoying as hell. "

Frost giggles again and I smile. She was about to say something when there was a loud roar, and panic filled the streets. Frost jumps and we both look outside.

Aww shit, here we go again

// Kaaaa! My fingers hurt from typing T^T.

But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!~ \\