(S1A) In hell

I remember the good times.

The times my mother would rock me to sleep, telling me a story. There's one story I loved, of how they became to be.

" Your father had lost a battle of his lifetime. We were sent here as a punishment but.. does it seem all that bad to you? " 

I'd giggle, shaking my head. 

" Mhm. Your father always wanted power. He was willing to do anything to get that power, even if it mean releasing pure chaos. Once we fell, we've became the sins. Lust, envy, greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth and pride. Titles that will be passed down to generation to generation. "

" I would become pride, right mommy? "

" One day my love, one day. "

That day is today. I should be thrilled, right? 

No. I'm not. Something happened on my third birthday. My father.. he wasn't the same. My mother knew, the sins knew, even all of hell knew.

And of course, I got the brunt of it all.

Hi, My name is Cherry N'moore, princess to the throne. Once my father dies, I'll be able to take his place and undo every thing he has done.

Today's my eighteenth birthday, and my ceremony is later on. I should be getting ready but I have this headache that makes my ears ring. So instead I chose to stay in bed. I heard the door open, and I raise my head from under my pillow. 

" Cherry dear, why aren't you ready? " My mother, Lilith spoke.

I groan with the sudden light in my room and she sighs. " Your head again? I figured.. Here " She walked up to my bed, sitting on it. She took out a small bottle and gave it to me. I shakily took it and drunk it all. I started to feel better.

" Better? " I nod, sitting up. " What's on your mind, love? " She askes me.

" What if.. What if I can't do it? There's always my brother, mom. He seems to be stronger mentally and physically.. "

She shushes me, and took my hand. My mother knows I'm terrified  of my father. 

" No. Your brother will take my place, and make a difference, but only you can be the change we all need, love. I know you can do it. Now come on, get ready. I'll meet you at the doors in fifteen minutes. "

I nod, as she got up, and left. I get out of my bed, slightly dizzy. 

I get ready, putting on my cloak that was entirely too big for me. It was black that had a pink lighting bolt on the back of it. I put the hood on, and floated to the council doors. My mother was there and she patted my shoulder, opening the door. 

The other sins were already there, talking amongst their self's when my favorite sin, Beelzebub spotted me.  " Hello Cherry!! " His smile always makes me smile.

Mammon hissed at Beelz, telling him to shut up. Mammon always makes my blood boil. I know I said I dislike my father for the damage he's done but actually.. Mammon is just as worse, if not even worse than he is!

" Helios, Mammon, Asmodeus, Levi and Beelzebub. Cherry's ceremony is finish. She's ready. " My mom spoke as we sat down. 

Helios scoffs, " Look at her! Ready or not, judgement day is at hand and we don't got shit! "

" This is why I said we should have sent off the horsemen!! But nOoOO, Nobody ever listens to Levi! " She said, tapping her fingers on the table, clearly annoyed.

" They sure as hell can't take on a demon, I'll tell you that. " Asmodeus took out a cigarette from her breasts, and rested them on the table. 

I don't know how she walks around with two big-ass melons, but she does, and she kills it.

" Ah, shut up! All you wanna do is have sex with everyone you see! " Levi retorted. Beelz rubs her back, trying to calm her down.

" It's life~,  why not use it to it's fullest! " Asmodeus giggles as Levi groaned, slumping in her chair.

I sat there, watching. My mother wasn't amused at all.

" You know, Beelz, my offer still staannnddss~ "

" Erm- I'll pass.. I don't want my soul being forced into a humans body-"

Asmodeus was about to say something before Helios exploded.

" WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PROBLEM AT HAND?! " He shouted, turning into flames. 

I jumped so hard I fell out of my chair.

// Word count: 760

Phew, done! Hope you enjoyed~

Second post again- I need a nap  //