(S1A) And we're off!

" What does the book say!! " 

" Hold on let me open it.. !!"

We were running for our lives. Me, specifically, I was anyways. I open the book and started to read out loud:

" As you are reading this book a clock with thirty seconds will appear. "

" What clo-"

Then a digital clock with thirty seconds on it appeared. We ran to our basement, and set the book down, panting.

" The clock will start when you take the knife in your hand and draw a circle on the ground, with you or anyone else you are with. "

Coco took the knife and drew a circle around us. As soon as he finished the clock started to wind down.

29..

" Ah- AH okay! ' Take said knife and carve a triangle on a persons back ' "

We looked at each other for a split second, then coco took the knife again and lifted up my shirt. 

" I'm so sorry for this-"

He stabbed me in the back and carved the most painful triangle I've ever felt. I groaned.

" T-Take the blood on the knife a-and draw a triangle in the middle of your circle. N-Next have salt and flour. Put some salt on the wound, and take your hands in the flour and clapped them together "

24..

" Damn it, I'll go get it. Just look out for dad.  " Coco quickly ran off.

Coco's POV

 All this damn running around, I oughta lost at least a pound or so! Before I made it to the kitchen, I run into mom. 

" Coco! Where are you going in such a rush? "

" S-Spell.. basement.. " I panted. She seemed to understand and nodded, pulling out a small black bag.

" Take this. It's for cherries headaches. I'm sure the human world don't have this kind of medicine. "

I nod, taking the bag and putting it in my pocket. She kissed on my head, wishing me good luck and I bolted to the kitchen and grabbed the stuff. Before I could run back my dad and some royal guards storm by. Aw, come on!! I run back, making sure I wasn't seen.

When I got back, Cherry was in pain as she looked at me. Again, sorry sis!

I looked at the clock and freaked out. 

10..

I threw salt on her back and she hissed, " OWWW! THAT BURNS!! "

" No time cherry! We legit have no time! "

I put my hands in the flour and clapped them, cherry mimicked me.

7..

Cherry started to chant something, but I'm not so fluid with chanting or our native language, so I kept my hands together, praying this works.

Other wise we're both dead meat.

I look and seen Cherries wound healed, her back glowing pink. My hands started to glow this peachy dull orange color. The circle started to glow white.

4..

Then everything stops, and the clock runs out. As soon as the clock stops ticking our dad busts though the door, scaring the actual shit out of us. My ears started to ring and everything muffled out.

My dad shouted something and the guards charged. The grabbed the both of us and Cherry shouted, squirming vigorously. I can tell she was scared. Our father grabbed her face and she bites his hand, he pulled back. My ears ring again, bringing the sound back.

There was a low grumble in the ground, and everything started to shake violently. Then the circle started to glow again, then a beam shot up from it, breaking our ceiling. 

We all started to float, but sparks of orange and pink electricity appeared on both me and cherry. She panicked, and grabbed my hand. Everything started to spin around in circles very quickly and we were sucked in the white portal beam, turning into electricity. 

We shot up into the sky.

// KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

finally friggin finish ;-;

I may just do updates every other day but-

I hope you enjoyed! ^^ //