(S1) Fight back

Frost's POV

September 10, 2045. 

I groan, smashing my alarm clock. It's about six or so in the morning. I don't know why I need to get up everyday at six. You would think me being at the foundation for six months I'd get use to being a early bird.

Well I'm not.

I yawn, sitting up. Falnix was still sleeping next to me. I pet her, then got out of bed. I decided to wear a white shirt with a black corset. With some black stretchy pants and my favorite dark blue boots. But first I need to shower.

After I got ready, I brush my hair into a high bun. I look pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I opened my closet and grabbed gante, the sword I chose. It was a dark shimmery blue, but the tip of it was white. The handle was simply black, but it was big. I put it away, and swung it on my back.

Wait I'm forgetting something...

Oh! My necklace! I grab it off of my night stand, and put it on.

Now I'm ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk in the foundation, and it wasn't as full. Kira spotted me and waved me down. She had a box of doughnuts. I know she better be sharing.

" Heeey kid! Morning! "

" Morning Kira.. can I have one? "

I pointed at the box, and she nod, opening it for me. I grab one, and we both munch. 

" You ready to get your ass kicked again? It's your six-month anniversary! "

I nod, " I know. This time I'll be the one kicking your ass. "

Kira started to laugh, but I could tell it was a prideful laugh. For the time I've been here she beat me again, and again, and again and again.

No more! Today the table shall turn!

We headed to the training room, which is huge might I add. She placed the box of doughnuts on the small table that's always there for some reason. I took out gante and she took out her sword, gunny, preparing.

" Let's see what you learned, eh? "

There is something that I did learn, besides my countess beatings. Apparently hell around here is a thing. 

I mean, I know it's real, but meh... The day a demon from hell appears at our doors is the day I'll believe it's actually real.

Her aura started to show again, and I prepare myself for impact. Another thing I learned is, Kira hits. HARD

She charges at me blade first. I use the flat side of my blade to block her attack and out blade impacted each other with a loud TING sound. The wind followed after, and it was strong.

" God, Trying to kill me?! "

" I'm just getting starteeedd~ "

Boy, for the next solid thirty minutes was pure endurance. Every time our swords hit, she moves quicker and quicker. Finally, she let her guard down. I got low, spinning around, knocking her over.

She didn't fall but she stumbled, then I tackle her. Kira had dropped her sword when we fell, and I had impaled gante on the right side of her head. We both sat there, panting softly. She taps my leg and I get off of her.

" YES, VICTORY IS MINEEEE!! "

Kira rolled to her left, getting up. She looked surprised, as if she realized something. 

" What? "

" YOUR FATHER IS OLIVER SAI! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! "

She yells, which made me jump. Woah- how did she even figure that out?!

" E-Eh? "

" Your father was at my parents house the other day. He did that exact same tactic to my dad! I knew I heard that last name from somewhere! I don't know why it didn't click!! "

I roll my eyes, not surprised he didn't mention me. He left to get milk when I was fourteen, but I can't complain because that's when I got nixxy. 

" Don't be too thrilled, I don't like him. "

She sighs, throwing her hands up. " You won! I breakfast is on me? I can tell you didn't eat. "

I nod, cheering in victory. I won, yes! 

// Word count: 681.

This one was slightly longer, but I hope you all enjoyed! //