Chapter 11

Lily POV:
I got a call this morning waking me up without looking at who it was. I answered and to my surprise it was my father and I was about to hang up until I heard him crying. He kept apologizing over and over again for what he has done and for the last couple of weeks he has been in a rehab place and the therapist had a bright idea of having a session together. So here I am sitting in the damn waiting room nervous as hell. I didn't even know my leg was bouncing up and down till I felt Mike hand press my leg down with my knee. I looked at him and he looked back at me and smiled that smile that always makes my heart skip a beat.
"It's going to be okay baby. I'm here for you." He says in a low tone before pressing a kiss on my forehead. Then I heard my fathers voice which made me look away from Mike. I see him and this tall man walk out of an office. I'm guessing that is Dr. Nelson, his therapist. My father looks at me and smiles. He looks a whole lot better but he still doesn't look like the dad I grew up to know. I didn't even know that I was squeezing Mike's hand till he whispered in my ear that he would appreciate it if I didn't break his hand. I let go and gave him an apologetic smile. In my peripheral vision I see my dad and Dr. Nelson coming towards us which just makes me more nervous.
"Aaaa, You must be Lily." Mr.Nelson implied when he got to us and stuck his hand out for a hand shake.
"Yes sir," I say while shaking his hand. Then he turns and looks at Mike.
"Hey, I'm Mike." Mike says and stretches out a hand to shake.
"Well how about we all head to my office." Dr, Nelson says.
I look at Mike very hesitant to go into that room. He stands up and leans out a hand and I put my hand in his and let him pull me up and when he does he leans on down to my ear,
"I'm not going to leave your side." he says before planting a kiss on my forehead. I looked at my dad who hadn't even said hello and gave him a small smile before following Dr.Nelson into his office. In his office he had a couch and two chairs facing the couch. Mike led us to the couch to sit on and Dr.Nelson and Dad sat on the chairs across from us. My dad looked down at Mike's hand which I was still holding and frowned but I didn't care.
"So Lilly I heard about you through your dad but I want you to tell me about yourself.''Dr.Nelson starts. I looked down at my feet because I feel like I'm being interrogated . After a couple of minutes I looked up at Dr, Nelson.
" Ummm I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I play football where I'm a quarterback and the team captain. I also play soccer. I love to read,write, play  sports, and anything that deals with nature and the outdoors."
" That's very interesting Lily. Don't hear a lot about girls. Playing contact sports regardless girls like being outside and enjoying the outdoors." Dr. Nelson says while smiling at me and my father just observing not saying anything which made me squirm in my seat.
"Well Dr. Nelson I like not being like most girls. I'm not ashamed of who I am, we all like what we like." I tell him while playing with Mike fingers
"That's very true Lily. Now let's move on....." I just zoned them out not paying attention to what was being said around me.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in for ever I had personal matters going on and really haven't had time to write. I'm going to try to write more. Again I'm so sorry