Chapter 6

Lily POV

The new guy John is a damn asshole. He thinks he can do everything better then me. He was talking trash on every move I did so I gave hime tha ball and told him to head at it. Let's just say he didn't get so far. He has an ego bigger than himself. Man don't I hate guys like that. We have some classes together and I will feel someone watching me and I would turn to see who it was and he quickly turned his head toward the front. What a creep. So when the last bell ringed I ran out of class to my locker to put my books away before I got ready for practice. As I'm closing my locker I hear my name being. I turned around to see John jogging towards me. Great. I wanted to just walk away toward the locker room pretending that I didn't hear him, but being the nice person I am I waited for him to get to me.

" Hey I need to see the coach and I don't know where his office is." he starts explaining when he got to me. I don't see why he couldn't ask anyone else where Mike's office is.

" His office is in the football locker room." I tell him.

"Well I don't know where that is. This school has so many locker rooms." I just rolled my eyes and motion for him to follow me.

"So why do you keep on watching me?" I ask when we are halfway to the locker room.

" Just curious." He answers which for some reason made me annoyed.

" What about? You know asking is easier and doesn't make you seem like a stalker."

" It's just girls melting into a puddle when I talk to them but you. Then I saw how you and coach were acting together and how y'all showed up together and all."

" He is just a family friend. I have some stuff going on so I'm staying at his house. Nothing more. Plus dude you have an ego bigger than the damn biggest building in the world and I find that unattractive." I kind of lied about our relationship because if anybody in this school finds out he can lose his job and I don't want to be the reason for that to happen, but it wasn't completely a lie tho.

"Ouch!" he says sarcastically pretending to be hurt at the last part of what I said which made me chuckle. We arrived at the locker room.

" Here ya go. You should be able to find his office from here." I told him then started heading to my locker room to get ready.

A/N*******************

I'm sorry that it isn't much and it is late, but I got a lot on my plate right now. So please bare with me.