Chapter 8

Lily Pov:

I'm laying on the couch munching on a bowl of popcorn as I'm watching The Grinch who Stole Christmas when Mike walks infront of the television trying to get my attention.

"Move, I'm watching my favorite Christmas movie and you know that." I whine while throwing a handful of popcorn at him.

" I just want some attention." He pouts and tries to use the puppy eyes on me. That usually doesn't work on me but when he does it, it's just something about it that I can't resist. I huff and paused my movie before turning the TV off.

"You have my undivided attention." I tell him and he gets the biggest smile on his face and practically bounces on me with no warning.

"Hi!" he says while looking down at me I just roll my eyes and he sticks his bottom lip out. I just lifted my head up and gently tugged his bottom lips between mine which resulted in him growling.

" You shouldn't have done that." he says in a deep husky voice that ooo so turns me on.

"MMMM! Is that so?" I asked seductively while running my hands down his chest.

" Oh yes!" he answers before gently kissing down my neck and lightly begins sucking. I couldn't help but to let out a moan.

"MMM that's right baby let it all out" he says into my neck before making kissing trails to my chest. He begins slipping his hands underneath my shirt before the front door bursts open causing us to jump. We turn to see Jim standing there with a priceless face expression which caused us to laugh.

"Y'all know y'all can play monkey see monkey do in y'alls room, for this poor child dont need to see his dad and best friend doing whatever yall were doing." he say's. I fell off of the couch laughing so hard when he said monkey see monkey do. He crosses his arms and looks me dead in the eyes.

" I don't see what's funny, I'm just speaking the facts. Like I just wanted to come home and eat a sandwich and do what not. But nooo I just lost my appetite. Thanks guys." he says and heads back to his room which I can't stop from laughing. By the time I was done I had tears rolling down my face.

Authors Note:

Here is a sneak peak of Chapter 8 haven't wrote the rest for I'm busy but I'll have the rest up by the end of the week.............................. Thanks for being patient with me, Much Love.