Chapter 4

Mike POV

I'm in the shower thinking about Lily and how lucky I am to have her. Not in the million years I wouldn't have thought she felt the same about me. When I asked her to be my girlfriend I was so scared the last time that happened was with Jim's mother. She just stared at me which made me so uncomfortable and thinking she was going to reject me and how if she says no to me this is going to ruin our relationship. When she said yes that made me so happy my heart almost busted.

Climbing out the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and getting my shaving cream, razor, and my after shave Lily loves. I heard the door open after I set everything out I turned around to see who it was.

"Oof!" I said when someone bumped into to me. Not just someone Lily.

" I'm sorry" she says looking up at me with a lazy and sexy smile. Which made my heart skip a beat. She looks so beautiful even if she just rolled out of bed.

" It's okay baby girl. But I have to say you make quite an entrance" I say to her. Which makes her smile.

" Well handsome you make some girl quite awake in the morning even tho they aren't a morning person."

I bend over to her ear and nibbled on it.

" Well in that case I'll make sure to do it more often." When I said that it made her shiver which made me smile into his neck.

" Oh, will you now?"

" Yes, I will make it my personal mission to do so." I say will backing her up against the bathroom sink.

When I was about to kiss her I hear someone clear there throat behind me. Damn it! I turned around and it's no one but my son Jim.
"Did I interrupt something." he asks with a smirk on his face.  Knowing damn well he did. I had Lily right where I wanted her.
" No I was just about to nget in the shower." Lily says while slipping underneath my arms.
As she gets in the shower I give Jim an evil glare. He just throws his hands up in the air and shrugs.
" You know that you can't tie a shower in clothes right?" Jim asks.
What the hell does he want to see my girlfriend naked or something? I think while shaving. Next thing you know I have clothes hitting my face. I turned around and looked at Lily who was laughing her butt off. She almost fell out of the shower.
" What did I do?" I ask her
"Opps! I didn't mean to hit you"  she says while giggling. Which just made me chuckle and shake my head. This girl is going to be the death of me. Going back to my business I hear the shower cut on then a loud  screech.
"Y'all need to learn how to but the shower thingy down when you get out. For love of mother." She yells which made me and Jim chuckle.
" I'm sorry baby girl I'll keep that in mind next time." I tell her.
" Thank you!"
As I was about to go out of the bathroom to get dressed I hear a throat clearing behind me. I turned around to see Lily's head poking out of the shower looking so innocent.
" What's wrong?" I asked her.
" Can you get me a towel?" She asked while blushing. I go into the closet and hand her the towel.
"I'll meet you at the cat baby." I say before walking out of the bedroom.