Chapter 11

As soon as Onyxflare told Raggedstar about her siblings, she had begun a plan. It was messy, but it was a start. What was this master plan you may ask?

Attack Pureclan in the dead of night. Nobody's stays at camp and you must show no mercy. Of course Onyxflare quickly stepped in to tell the brown tabby she-cat that murdering everyone wasn't the answer, to Copperclans dismay. And so they didn't have a plan, but the beginning of one. They obviously had to fight Pureclan yes, but Copperclan couldn't just fight alone.

"My brothers a medicine cat in Silverclan. He can convince them." If he has the confidence to. Onyxflare thought as she sat in a meeting with Raggedstar, Hawkfeather, and her father. Hawkfeather frowned and tilted his head, clearly unimpressed by the young she-cats words.

"A medicine cat is always loyal to their clan. Are you sure this...brother of yours can actually help?" The tabby tom sneered at the word 'brother', as if it were poison.

Onyxflare was clearly taken aback by his words, but said nothing. Many cats in Copperclan didn't even like the idea of fighting back, or getting the help of Silverclan for that matter as they also helped kidnap Onyxflares siblings.

Raggedstar put a paw in front of her deputy who was standing up by now, threateningly glaring at Onyxflare. Raggedstar shook her head slowly and the tom sat right back down, keeping his head held low. Onyxflare couldn't help but smile at the she-cats authority. Even her snobbish deputy had some respect for her. All three warriors looked to her now, as if they were saying 'go on'. And so she continued.

"It may take a few moons, but in time we can grow an army big enough to stop Pureclan. I'm sure that some Silverclan cats feel like Brightstars a little..."

"Mad?"

"Crazy?"

"Mental?"

They all said at once.

"...Cruel?" Onyxflare finished her sentence, shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

"I've met Silverclans medicine cat before. She's nothing like how you describe Pebblewing. She's almost the same as Brightstar if you ask me." Falconcall mewed, licking his white paw. Onyxflare nodded quietly, thinking about the dilute she-cat. How are we supposed to get past her?

Raggedstar watched the young warrior think and pitied her. No cat should work this hard, especially after finding out about their long lost littermates. The brown tabby she-cat nudged Onyxflare who snapped back into reality, facing the smiling leader.

"Get some rest. We can talk about this later." She turned to the two toms.

"You too. We all need some rest." Onyxflare sighed and nodded, leaving the den before the others. I miss Ivoryfrost and Pebblewing already. Even if Ivoryfrost can't stand the sight of me. She smiled to herself. Even if this all works out, and we'd finally get rid of Pureclan, what then? She wondered as she climbed into her nest. Sighing from exhaustion, she greeted Holloweyes with a nod as he loafed in the nest next to her.

"You awake?" He whispered. Onyxflare raised one ear, and opened an eye.

"Of course I am. Mouse-brain." She replied, sitting up. Looking at Halloweyes, she saw a hurt expression on his face. Did I hurt his feelings? I was only teasing. She thought sadly.

"I'm sorry. I've just been stressed with planning for an attack and-"

"We're attacking?" Halloweyes interrupted. Onyxflare stammered.

"Probably." Halloweyes narrowed his eyes.

"What about the kits? The queens? The elders and warriors who don't even agree with Copperclans treatment? Are we supposed to let them die too?" He snapped. Onyxflare was taken aback, and anger flashed in her eyes.

"We can't risk telling anyone from outside this clan about our plans. It's too dangerous." She retorted.

"Yet you tell your brother."

"He was the first to know!" She spat. Spider-rose—Onyxflares mentor— walked inside the warriors den with Shadesky by her side. The two glanced at Halloweyes, then Onyxflare, before going back to their respected nests. Onyxflare sighed and gave her close friend an apologetic stare.

"Listen, invading Pureclan is just an idea. I'm not saying it will happen." She placed a paw on Halloweye's shoulder. The tom huffed and shook the she-cats paw off of him, turning away from her. Onyxflare sighed, and turned away from him as well, facing the dens wall.