▪05▪

"Thanks for the dinner Mr. Min. It was nice meeting you." Nari bows as a thank you.

Young-Ki smiles at her action. "Same here, hope we can have a good relationship."

YeRim hugs him and leaves to her home. Once they reach home, Nari heads to her room cause she's tired, her mother does the same.

Nari checks her phone for any messages and turns out she has none. Her friends are probably busy, it's late anyways. She changes into her sleep wear and falls asleep as she lands on the bed.

The next day she wakes up by her alarm. Because she wants to go to school early and don't run into Shinae she wakes up 6:00 though her school starts 8:00.

She picks out her outfit for the day and sets it on her bed. Before she showers she spreads her bed and places all the plushies on it. When that's done, she heads to the bathroom so she can take a nice warm shower.

Nari stares at her body through the mirror and smiles bitterly. Her body has scars all over because of the bullying. She's really tired of seeing her body in this state. Who would be happy with their body like this?

She shakes her head and steps in the shower. The warm water runs all over her body. After some minutes she sighs then turns off the shower. She wraps a towel around her and walks out of the bathroom.

Nari sits down on the chair in front of her makeup table and starts to work her magic. She only put on some light make up and curls her hair. After that she gets dressed. She wears a black shorts with a white long sleeved blouse, she pairs that with a pair of black and white converse. Twirling in front of the mirror she feels satisfied with her look.

Once that is done, she grabs her phone and bag then happily skips downstairs. She hears something frying in the kitchen so she went there. Her mother is preparing breakfast for the both of them.

"Mom I'm not hungry." Her mother snaps her head towards her.

"What do you mean? You're going to eat something before school, you have ample time." YeRim places the plates and cups on the island.

"I'm watching my weight, who would marry me if I'm fat?" She takes an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Listen to me Yun Nari. You're not getting fat, your weight is just right so no need to worry, plus your eating healthy things too." She caresses her daughter's cheeks. "About the marriage thing, I'm positive you'll find someone that'll love you for you, no matter how you look."

"I'm still not gonna eat." She ain't listening to her mother.

"Aish, you're stubborn." She gives up.

"Look who raised me." Nari covers her mouth when her mother glares at her. "I'm gonna go." She grabs her things and leaves the house.

Looking at the time she realizes she has 10 minutes before school school starts. Humming a soft tune, she starts to walk to the bus stop.

It's been 12 minutes that she's waiting out here for and still no sign of the school bus. Even some of her school mates are looking worried. What is happening? Her phone starts to vibrate in her pocket.

"Yeoboseyo?" She waits for Taehyung to respond.

"Where are you?" He sounds worried.

"I'm still at the bus stop. It seems as if the bus isn't coming." She sighs in frustration.

"Then how are you going to reach at school?" He runs his hand through his hair.

"How should I know, I should just go back home." She kicks a rock out of anger.

"No, I'll come pick you up." Before he can hang up Nari stops him.

"And how are you going to do that sir? School is already in session." She puts her hand on her waist as if Taehyung is in front of her.

"Don't worry about that, just wait for me." He hangs up after that.

Nari scoffs and follows his orders. While waiting someone unexpected appears. Oh Shinae. Seeing her made Nari's face fall. What is she doing here? Normally her driver takes her to school. This is the first Shinae is ever seen at the bus stop.

Shinae's eyes meets Nari's and the look Nari gave was not pretty. She hears a horn and looks in that direction. Taehyung is calling her to get in.

Once she gets in, Taehyung drives off to school. Shinae sighs and patiently waits for the bus even though she's late.

 Shinae sighs and patiently waits for the bus even though she's late