▪11▪

The boys are at the house wanting to stay with her. They're skeptical of her living alone, suppose someone comes in on her? So, they've all decided to live together and of course their parents agreed. They spent the whole evening moving in. Nari especially is radiating happiness, her favorite people are going to be living with her.

"Can I talk to you?" She pats Taehyung's shoulder.

He nods his head and gives her his full attention. Nari fidgets in her spot scared to ask the question. What if he lashes out at her for answering his phone the other day?

She breathes in and finally asks the question that has been bothering her. "Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend? Even the boys didn't tell me, I thought we were best friends."

"How do you know that?" He frowns.

"When you guys slept over I answered your phone and she picked up. She seems rude." She rolls her eyes out of disgust.

"I told them not to say anything, to be honest I don't know why I didn't tell you." He inches closer to her and she steps back, making him sigh.

"Oh." That was all she could say, her heart broke because she always liked him but didn't want to say anything to him, rejection is painful. Not one person knew about her crush.

"You mad at me?" He pouts playfully.

"Stop you're ugly doing that." She pushes his face and walks off.

"Admit it you find me cute." He continues to trail behind her, being annoying as always.

"Eww." She runs to hide behind Jungkook.

"Who's gonna follow me to the convenience store?" Jimin queries.

"Me! If it's the only way I can get away from that ugly person." She sticks her tongue out at Taehyung.

Taehyung gasps feeling offended. He charges at her and jumps on her, both falling to the ground. The two wrestle on the floor, Jungkook and Jimin watching them. Getting tired of seeing them fight, they pull them apart.

"Let's go young wrestler." He drags her out the door.

They start their journey to the nearby convenience store. Nari starts to act like the crackhead she is while going so he takes out his phone to record her, it's a regular thing for them to record each other.

"No one will dare try to attack us because you're acting like someone who just escaped an asylum." Jimin jokes.

Nari opens the door for him. "Ladies before gentlemen." He chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"What should we buy?" He asks her.

"Buy anything, you know I'll eat anything." She leaves Jimin to get some drinks. She picks up banana milk for herself and Jungkook, strawberry milk for Taehyung and pear juice for Jimin. She rushes towards the cash register so Jimin can pay for them.

As they reach home Jimin head to the kitchen to fry the chicken and prepare the ramen, he even bought two big bottles of coco cola. While cooking Nari pulls his drink and feeds it to him, earning a smile from him.

She leaves to the living room and gives the others their drinks. They're watching anime on Netflix; Bubble.

About an hour or so pass and Jimin enters the living room with the food, and Nari being helpful enough she goes for the rest. They eat and watch tv till it was time to sleep because they have school in the morning.

"How's the sleeping arrangement since there is two bedrooms?" Nari plops some gummy bears in her mouth.

Jungkook raises his hand. "I'll sleep with Nari."

"No problem, don't try anything though play boy." She grabs his hand and heads to her mother's old bedroom.

Nari can't sleep, she's up staring at the ceiling. What Taehyung said to her earlier kept replaying in her head. She kept twisting and turning making it harder for Jungkook to fall asleep too.

"Ok, what's on your mind?" Jungkook turns to her.

"It's nothing, go to sleep." She tries to not dwell on the problem.

"There is something wrong, talk to me." He pulls her closer.

"It's just I can't believe that Tae didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend, and had the audacity to tell you two not to say anything." She gets it off her chest.

"I'm sorry darling, we just followed what he said, we wanted to tell you but couldn't." He hugs her.

"There's no chance for us now." Jungkook eyes widen at the confession.

She likes Taehyung? That's why she made a fuss about it. Why didn't she say anything?

"Y-you like him?" He looks at her face, she nods. "Wow, wasn't expecting that."

"I know. I'll never experience love at this point, no one takes interest in me." She sobs, doesn't she know that love is the definition of pain?

"No need to cry, you'll eventually find someone who'll love you. Now go to sleep, and stop thinking about it." He ruffles her hair and comforts her to sleep.

" He ruffles her hair and comforts her to sleep