▪08▪

Nari jumps on her bed trying her best not cry over what some random person said to her. She doesn't even know them so why should what they say affect her.

She takes out her phone to call her friends. It didn't take long before they answer.

"What is it bun?" Jungkook greets her first.

"I'm bored, wanna come over and hang out? Mom is at her new family's place anyways." She rolls her eyes out of annoyance.

"You know we won't pass up the chance to hang out with you. We'll be there soon." Jimin smiles even though they can't see him.

"What do you want us to carry?" Taehyung questions her.

"Just bring all our favorites." She bids them good bye and hangs up.

She goes to the cabinet where all the blankets, pillows and sheets are. She wants them to sleep over so she won't be lonely, it's not that she's scared, she just don't like the idea of being home alone in the house. Anything can happen.

After setting up the sleeping area, she makes her way to her room so she can get ready for the night. She finds something comfortable to wear, nothing too revealing though.

She hears a knock on the door, thinking it's the boys she rushes down to check with a huge smile plastered on her face. She gets the shock of her life seeing the people that are at the door. It's her so called brothers. What in the world are they doing here?

"Wrong house." She slams the door in there faces but Seokjin stops it before it's closed entirely.

"We don't want to be here either but our father forced us." Anyone can see that they don't want to be here.

"You can leave, it's obvious you didn't want to come." She tries her best not to fight with them.

"Just let us in." They force themselves inside as if they own the place.

"Excuse me this is my house in case you haven't noticed, and I'm expecting guests." She tugs onto Hoseok's arm to pull him out of her house.

"Our dear father and mother sent us to apologize for the way we talked to you earlier, and we aren't leaving till we apologize." Namjoon speaks with a straight yet bored face.

"Hurry up then, you're wasting my time." Her hands at her side like a scolding old lady.

Yoongi opens his mouth but closes it after hearing the door bell. Nari blows down and goes to open the door, letting her friends in.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook exclaims seeing four handsome men in Nari's living room.

"Who are these men?" Jimin whispers to Nari.

"My mother's sons." She replies nonchalantly, not accepting the fact that they'll become her brothers. Who can blame her? They don't accept her either, so she's reciprocating the feelings. "Now hurry up and apologize, we have things to do."

"Apologize?" Taehyung repeats with a confused expression.

"Nari, we are sorry for the way we have treated you. I hope you can forgive us." Seokjin as the eldest did the honors of apologizing, which is fake but Nari says nothing.

"Forgiven, leave now." She points to the door, she's making it clear that she doesn't want them here and she doesn't care if she seems rude or not.

The men could care less if she wants them there yes or no, they're just there to do there job and then leave. They rise from the couch and make there way to the door.

"Oh, and dad said he wants you over more often." Hoseok tells and then leaves with the others.

"Ok, are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room?" Jungkook questions after they left.

"I don't want to think about them, let's just have some fun for the rest of the week." She rummages through the bags they brought to see what they bought.

"Let's watch a movie first." Jimin implys.

" Jimin implys