▪12▪

"You'll be graduating next year what are you planning on doing after?" Her stepfather asks her.

"I'm not sure as yet, I'm thinking about it." She replies not taking her eyes off the tv.

They forced her to come over for the day, which she obviously hates. The boys are home alone doing god knows what. Her stepbrothers are here as well but she haven't seen them, they're probably in their rooms not wanting to see her.

"You don't have to worry about them you know." Young-Ki suddenly says.

"Worry about who?" She looks at him with a confused expression.

"The boys." He responds shortly.

She laughs softly. "Who says I'm worried about them? No offense but I honestly don't care if they want me to be their sister or not. All I need to know is that I tried, their fault."

"They're actually nice, I just don't know why they are being like this with you." He ruffles his hair.

"Don't beat yourself up, I'm good." She gives him a bright ear to ear smile.

He looks at her and pauses for a second. "We're going to be a family soon so it'll be nice if we all could get along."

"They won't want that, your efforts will go down the drain." Nari pulls out her phone hearing a ping coming from it. "I'm going to check who it is."

He gives her a nod and she walks off to check her phone. To her shock the message is from Shinae. What is her problem now? She ignores the message and heads back to the living room. She doesn't want to be involved with that girl anymore.

Time passes and Nari makes her way home. Young-Ki offered to take her home but she refuses. She enters the house but no one is there, they're probably out. Her phone lights up again and it's the same person. Not caring why she's messaging, she blocks her.

Cutting off people who caused you hurt is the best option, don't give them the opportunity to hurt you again...it never ends well. People think that hurting you makes them feel better, how the fuck is that logical?

Not bothering to shower she just jumps in bed and falls asleep immediately. How is that even possible?

She wakes up by the shouts and screams of the boys. Can't they talk a little softer? There is someone sleeping you know. Her eyes widens realizing that she's going to be late for school if she lags any longer.

With thirty minutes to spare she quickly gets herself ready. By the time she's done the boys are out the door getting ready to leave.

"Why didn't you guys wake me?" She shuts the car door.

"We thought you weren't going today." Taehyung revs the engine.

"I never miss school, you idiot." She rolls her eyes.

"Someone woke up moody today." Jimin jokes beside her.

"Don't get me started." She sighs.