𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╔════════════════════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈:
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐛

╚════════════════════╝

══════════════════════════

𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐈

══════════════════════════

"JESUS CHRIST." EDDIE MUTTERED. "JESUS H. CHRIST!" HE YELLED, THROWING THE PADDLE ON THE FLOOR WITH A GRUNT.

"Are you okay?" Nancy rushed at Steve, inspecting the bite marks, while I limped towards Eddie.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked.

"That was freaking mental! What the hell were those things, man. I mean, woman. I mean- ugh, forget it." He frustratedly said, huffing.

"Hey." I said giggling slightly. "It's fine. Call me man if you want I don't mind." I shrugged placing an arm on his shoulder, while he let out an airy chuckle.

"Sorry." He said with a smile. "Besides, I like you better as a woman." He winked, his eyes travelling down my curves, until they were met with my bloodied up leg, his now slightly relaxed demeanor falling instantly. "Holy shit." He muttered. "That's worse than I thought." He immediately bent down and raised the trousers' leg, examining my wound. "Shit."

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin suddenly asked, breaking the conversations.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you two to a doctor soon. Because once symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead." Robin panicked.

"Wait, two? Who's two?" Steve asked.

"Alexia." Robin replied. "And she doesn't look good either."

Meanwhile, I looked around at the placed surrounding us, before noticing a dark cloud edging towards us.
Coming closer, I realised it was a huge colony of those bat thingies, flying all the more closely to our direction.

"Uh, guys? If we don't die of rabies we're definitely gonna die of those things." I said, pointing towards the colony, that was now dangerously close to us.

Robin gasped, as we all motioned near eachother.
Right then six bats landed around the gate and spat out juices that reshaped its torn-apart, slimy surface.

"Alright, there's not that many." Steve said, seemingly forming a stupid plan inside his empty head. "We can take them." He decided.

What did I say?

"Steve are you fucking dumb?" I whisper-yelled at the boy in front of me. "'There's not that many', how many were there before?" I asked, anger fueling my insides.

At that exact moment, more bats flew towards us, at an amazing speed, as others launched down, snarling at us.

"You were saying?" Robin rhetorically asked, as all our eyes shot to the small but deadly creatures.