INVITATION TO ANNUAL FEST

At Xiao Palace

7:30 am

"XIAO FUCKING ZHAN!!!"

Echoed a high pitched scream in the whole palace..

"Why in the hell are you shouting in the morning Zhou Cheng" replied a deep husky voice in an irritated tone.

"You are asking me that? Why don't you ask yourself ; you little prick"

"Oh come on a-cheng , you know I am not the little one" replied the almond - eyed man with a smirk plastered on his half sleepy face.

"you~" before the former guy could reply, a soothing voice was heard

"What happened a-cheng, why are you scolding a-zhan so early in the morning?" asked the owner of the soft voice approaching them.

" jie jie ask this bastard .. Ask him why did he cancel his arrival in tonight's meeting?" the young guy named Zhou Cheng spat.

"aww my grumpy kitten , you gonna miss me??" the elder guy cooed .

" zhanzhan... " the lady scolded the elder guy

"~yesss jieeeee" the guy named Zhan said in a sing song voice.

"Stop teasing a-cheng and tell him what he is asking" the elder sister of both kids said in a firm voice.

"jieeee .... why are you taking his side now? I did it for his own good..." said the elder guy with a pout.

"and how so?" asked the grumpy looking guy.

"it is simple, two years later, you have to handle the whole Jiang group of companies on your own, so now, you should start taking bit by bit responsibilities from my shoulders a-cheng " reasoned the elder guy.

"But don't you know, this is a gonna be a multi-billion deal.. HOW CAN I HANDLE IT ON MY OWN" The younger guy was on the verge of tears by now.

"ah.. my angry kitten .. which stupid said you're gonna be alone?? ain't your hotshot secretary accompanying you... then what is the need of a mediator like me ruining your we time hmm.." the handsome guy grinned wickedly while teasing his younger brother.

Hearing such a reply, the lady started giggling while the grumpy looking guy turned into a tomato.

"you.. wh..why.. the fuck a..are you sprouting ru..rubbish.." the younger one stuttered.

"So you mean I'm lying" elder guy raised one of his eyebrow while showing a shit eating grin.

"ENOUGH" the beautiful lady raised her voice to which both arguing kids sealed their lips.

"a-zhan , stop teasing a-cheng , and a-cheng, what zhanzhan sad is actually reasonable, you should start taking baby steps now" their jie said in an affirmative tone.

"but jie~" he was about to argue but shut his mouth when got a glare from the softest elder sister.

"okay" he said while sulking.

"good boy.. now both of you go freashen up and come for breakfast" she smiled softly and shook her head while looking at her younger brothers who were still arguing on their way to their rooms.

45 minutes later

All three of them were now sitting on the dining table while the maids were serving them their breakfast.