SPECIAL BEHAVIOUR

Yibo was feeling much better after resolving all the issues with Zhan. Now, when he knows Zhan personally, he doesn't think that Zhan is an evil person at all. He is just lonely and wronged.

After chattering for a while, Zhan left due to an urgent phone call, while Yibo resumed his work. They exchanged phone numbers and bid goodbye to each other.

It was 6:30 pm when Yibo's shift ended. He changed back to his normal clothes, packed his belongings, and went outside, where JiYang was waiting for him. 

They went back home together. HaiKuan was back home early today, so Yibo doesn't have to use his spare key. He pressed the doorbell twice before the door opened.

"Bobo.. You are back.. Go freshen up fast, I have prepared the dinner." With that, he left for serving the dinner.

Yibo went to his room and plopped on his bed. Suddenly, his phone vibrated with a notification.

Zhan Ge

Hi Bodi

Hi Bodi..

Yibo giggled when he saw the picture..
'Zhan Ge is really handsome.. But not more than Bobo.' Yibo thought. He too clicked a picture to send to Zhan.

Bodi

Hi Zhan Ge

Hi Zhan Ge...

He was about to type more but chose against it. He washed up hastily and and went down.

He sat with his brother and they started eating.

"How was your day today Bobo?" HaiKuan asked.

"Nice Gege.. I made a new friend today." Yibo chirped happily.

"And who is the lucky person?" Kuan asked amusingly.

"You know him very well gege.." Yibo giggled.

"Oh.. now I am more curious to know.. tell naaa Bodi... Who is it?" Kuan pouted.

"Aiyaa gege.. don't act like a kid. I'll tell you. It's Zhan Ge, Your handsome boss." Yibo stated, Making Kuan Choke on his food.

Kuan started to cough continuously.. Yibo immediately started rubbing his back while offering him water. After a good while, Kuan felt better.