HELP

'It means I caused pain to Zhan ge..' Yibo whimpered inside his head. Without saying anything more, he sprang up and sprinted towards Zhan's office.

'I must apologize to him.' He thought while jogging towards his newly assigned mentor's office. But he stopped in his tracks when he heard a female's voice from inside. He slowly opened the door and stood there, frowning to himself. 

The lady he saw with Zhan in the restaurant was hugged tightly by Zhan. Though Zhan clarified him that this lady is like a sister to him, still Yibo doesn't like their so called closeness.

'Huh.. Why the heck Zhan ge always acts like a baby infront of her?' He pouted to himself.

Just when he was thinking about going inside, Mrs. Fei approached him.

"It's 5:00 PM Yibo. Your friends are already in the reception area. You should hurry up too." She said and gestured Yibo to follow her. With one last glance towards Zhan's office, he went away.

Meanwhile.

Zhan almost jumped on Ziyi when he saw Xuan telling her today's incident. He kept both his hands on Ziyi's ears to prevent her from hearing anything.

"What the hell Zhan?!" She scolded.

Zhan, on the other hand, just shook his head vigorously in denial.

"Zhan. I am giving you last warning. hands off." Ziyi growled with a deathly glare, turning her best friend into a scared bunny.

Zhan slowly retreated his hands from Ziyi with a kicked puppy face. Xuan chuckled at the bickering of his two dear friends. 

"Ah.. Stop you two. Ziyi, baby come here." Xuan dragged Ziyi with him towards the couch spilled her all the tea. All this while, Zhan recoiled himself on his chair to hide from the embarrassment.

By the end of the story, both Ziyi and Xuan were laughing their ass off.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA Zhan.. Your baby is really innocent.. HAHAHAHA" She laughed. 

"I-I know Ziyi.." Zhan muttered under his breath, face red due to embarrassment.

Suddenly he remembered something. 

"Xuan. Where is Yibo?" He asked while getting up. Xuan looked at his watch and then at Zhan.

"It's already 5. He must have gone home." Xuan stated.

Zhan felt uneasy. It's just a few minutes and he is already missing Yibo.

'How can he just go without meeting me..?' He pouted to himself.

Suddenly, something from Xuan grabbed his attention.

"I'll too be going then. Me and my siblings have a family dinner today." Xuan stated.

"Huh.." Zhan wanted to ask to join but then thought against it.

'Don't act too desperate Xiao Zhan.' Zhan mentally kicked himself.

"Uhh.. Okay.." Zhan gave a slight smile. 

Time Skip
Wang Residence

Yibo and Jiyang together set the dinner table with all kinds off delicious food.