THE XIAOS

Yibo and Zhan walked back to Yibo's home hand in hand. They both were smiling ear to ear, drowned in their own fantasies.

They both scrunched their nose when they saw the house nearing. Zhan was the first one to react.

They were still a little away from home when Zhan stopped walking and pulled Yibo by his waist, making the younger gasp. 

Zhan said nothing. Instead, dragged Yibo towards a nearby not-working streetlight so that no one can see them in the dark.

Yibo, who was extremely scared of dark places and has never been out for so late before, was really scared. He grabbed Zhan by his blazer and hid his face in the elder male's chest, trying to find his safe place in the dark.

Zhan, who saw this little creature's adorable behavior, smiled like a fool in love while hugging Yibo tightly, hiding him inside his blazer, close to his chest.

"Yibo.." Zhan called gently.

Yibo hummed in response, snuggling more into elder's chest, tickling him in the process.

"You forgot to give gege a goodbye kiss." Zhan said and Yibo can sense him pouting.

"But I'm scared of the dark gege. I don't wanna look up." Yibo said softly. Zhan, on hearing the expecting reply, chuckled amusedly while hugging Yibo even more tightly.

"Bodi.. you know, Gege is also scared of the dark. But everytime I am at a dark place, you know what I think?" Zhan said.

"What gege?" Yibo asked curiously, still not looking up.

"I think of it as my safe place, as you always choose a dark place to hide when you don't wanna be caught. Isn't it?" Zhan said.

Yibo nodded lightly after thinking a little, still not looking up.

"So Isn't darkness our friend?" Zhan asked after watching Yibo's reaction.

"But gege, what if someone hurts us in the darkness?" Yibo asked.

"How can they baby. If we cannot see them in the pitch black, then how can they?" Zhan said. He chuckled a little before continuing.

"Bodi remember one thing. People often show their true selves when it is dark, otherwise everyone is wearing a mask in the broad daylight. So darkness is a more reliable friend than light. " Zhan said. 

Yibo didn't understand Zhan's words. But they somehow gave him an unknown confidence.

He slowly looked up and smiled at Zhan, who smiled back at him fondly.

"Now give gege a goodbye kiss." Zhan implied while pouting his lips for a kiss.

Yibo giggled at the elder's childish antics. He stood up on his toes and placed a peck on Zhan's lips, but when he was about to part, Zhan caught him by the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Umm.. Zha-" The moment Yibo opened his mouth, Zhan took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside the sweet warm mouth and twirled his tongue along with Yibo's, earning a low moan from the younger.

After kissing till there lungs got empty, they parted. Huffing for breaths, they joined their foreheads and stayed like that for a few minutes, smiling ear to ear.

"Good night gege. Meet you tomorrow." Yibo said.

"Good night didi. Gege loves you" Zhan cooed and pinched the younger's cheeks.

"I love you too gege." Yibo replied with an eye blinding smile.

Zhan ruffled his hairs and directed him towards his house. Once they were infront of the entrance, Yibo turned to Zhan and hugged him once again before going inside.