WEIRD FIRST AID

Zhan took Yibo to his desk. 

"Bodi it's your first day today. So there's not much work to give you. These are some documents and there is the printer. You just have to make ten copies of each document. Okay?" Zhan asked while handing him the documents which Yibo gladly took and hopped towards the printer.

Zhan just stared at him with a loving smile. It felt like his whole world is near him, hopping and chirping around. He felt good, really good. 

Yibo, after doing the work Zhan asked for, hopped back towards him, who was still in his La La Land.

"All done Zhan Ge." Yibo chirped. But all Zhan did was to smile like an idiot. Yibo frowned when he didn't get any reaction.

"Zhan ge?" He called again while poking Zhan's shoulder, but still no response.

Yibo was not able to take it anymore. He stood on his toes and went near Zhan's ear.

"ZHAN GE!!" He yelled in Zhan's ear, who flinched at the loud noise.

"Why are you shouting Bodi?" Zhan asked while rubbing his left ear, which went numb due to the younger's shouting.

"I called you so many times ge, but you were so lost.. What were you thinking ge?" Yibo asked with a frown.

"Ah... hehe.. a-actually I was thinking about... a n-new project my company is going to start... yes yes! A new project.. hehe.." Zhan made a horrible excuse that even a child can tell was a lie, but Yibo being even naïve than a kid, believed it whole heartedly. He nodded in understanding.

"Oh.. Best  of luck for the project Zhan ge!" He chirped happily.

"Mn." Zhan hummed while averting his gaze. He won't be able to think straight if he looks at this fluffball's sunshine smile again. 

He went to his desk and started reviewing some files. 

"Ge?" Yibo suddenly called him.

"Yes Bodi?" Zhan asked while looking at the files.

"What should I do now?" Yibo asked politely.

"I told you Bodi. Today is your first day. Their is not much work for you to do. You can rest for now. If you feel hungry, then just grab something from the cafeteria of this floor. But don't go too far." Zhan dictated without looking at Yibo, earning a pout from him.

One thing Yibo hates the most is boredom. He just cannot tolerate it. And with Zhan telling him to do nothing for the whole day, already made him restless.

"Zhan ge?" He called again.

"Yes" Zhan said, still glued in file.

"If you don't have any work for me then can I go and help JiYang ge with his work? That way I won't get bored." Yibo suggested. Now he had Zhan's full attention.

The moment he heard Jiyang's name, he snapped his head towards Yibo.

"No! I am your mentor Yibo. How can you help someone else?" Zhan tried his best not to sound desperate.

"But ge.. I really hate doing nothing. I'm gonna die of boredom." Yibo whined.

Zhan immediately racked his mind for a solution to keep Yibo around him. An idea popped up in his mind.

"Yibo.. Who said you are free? Look I have work for you. Come here." He gestured Yibo to sit infront of him.

Yibo, on listening he got a new assignment, immediately lightened up and hopped towards Zhan's desk.

"Take these documents and sort them in alphabetical order." He said while handling Yibo a big pile of papers, which Yibo gladly accepted.

He sat on the chair infront of Zhan's and started sorting those unnecessary files. Zhan was just looking at him with awe.