VINEGAR ALL AROUND

Yibo was on cloud ninth when he heard that he was selected.

The teacher cleared his throat to gain everybody's attention.

"Students. Your internship program will start from day after tomorrow. During that time, You'll be attending college for half a day and then Xiao company's vehicle will drop you to the office. So be prepared and do your best." With that, he ended his speech.

After school, Yibo went to the restaurant, more like hopped to the restaurant as he was too happy to walk normally.

He changed his clothes and started serving the customers with a big smile plastered on his face.

Everything was going pretty smoothly when he saw a familiar face sitting in one of the corner seats, with  a girl.

He secretly went a little close to make sure that his assumption is right. And he was absolutely right.

'Its indeed Zhan ge.. But who's that girl?' Yibo frowned from behind the counters.

He tried to eavesdrop them, only to get more shocked.

"Please darling.. You know I love you soo much." Zhan whined to the girl with a cute pout.

"Aaahh... Ok Ok.. stop doing that. I'll listen to you." The girl said plainly.

"Aiiii.. you are the best." Zhan said with a big smile.

Yibo was hearing all this.. He didn't know why, but his eyes automatically started tearing up. He felt bad. Really bad. He felt like someone is piercing needles through his heart. He swiftly went inside the staff room and closed the door behind him. 

Leaning on the doorframe, He clutched his chest tightly, tears already threatening to fall.

"What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this pain? Oh My God! Is my disorder worsening? What should I do now? I don't wanna die..." He was thinking about all this when the image of Zhan being all cute and pouty and whiny and squishy with that pretty girl crossed his mind, making his heart ache more.

'Hmph.. He never acted this cute with me.... just smiles like a fool when he is around me. And acting soooo cute and squishy with that pretty Jie. Never gave me a nickname... instead, used to call me brat.. How badly I wanted to tell him about my achievement, but now I won't.. go and be with that Jie... hmph..'  Yibo thought with an angry pout, making him look even more cute.

Meanwhile.

"So Zhan.. You are telling me that he works in this restaurant... But where is he?" Ziyi said while looking around.

"Yes he works here.. But I don't know where he is?" Zhan said while looking around too, but found Yibo nowhere. He suddenly spotted Mrs. Fei approaching them.

"Good afternoon Master Xiao. What would you like to order?" She said while bowing.

"Uh.. bring whatever you think is best Mrs. Fei.. and please ask Wang Yibo to do so.." He requested politely, to which the restaurant's owner nodded with a smile, and walked away.

Zhan sat their like a kid waiting for his favourite food to show up. And soon enough his wish came true.

Zhan almost jumped in excitement when he saw Yibo approaching them with two trays of food in his hand. 

"Hi Bodi!" Zhan chirped happily when Yibo served their food. But to his surprise, Yibo gave him a cold short glance and went away.

"Huhh.." Zhan was extremely confused. Why did Yibo didn't greet him. Wasn't it just day before yesterday when Zhan coaxed..*cough* ahem.. I mean they decided to spend a lot of time with each other? Then what's with the cold shoulder now?