$chapter18

I forgot some details since it's been forever but bare with me.
Six months later ♥🆗and im also about to edit this story and make some adjustments.

Rachel

I had just got back from the grocery store for Craig's lazy ass . right now we are staying in a small apartment in Georgia .Yeah he made me move from la and all of that .

I was so stupid to fall for him .i would've never thought he was as abusive as he is now or cold hearted .

I pulled up to the apartment and grabbed the groceries . I walked in the house and I heard moans coming from upstairs again , that's all he does is sit in this nasty ass house and cheats and sits on his black ass.

I'm fed up I swear , I have a few dollars saved so I can move back to la with my sister. she probably hates me , but i know Elijah hates me the most , I miss him so much I feel so fucking dumb for leaving him for a dumb ass I swear.

"bitch clean this dirty ass house up . it better be done by the time I get back or you know wassup" Craig said while him and the hoe walked out the front door.

As soon as the front door closed I dashed upstairs and grabbed all my things . I went to my stash and grabbed all the money and put it in a duffle bag. and i made my way to the bus station. I don't have a car so how else was I supposed to get to the airport?

don't answer that but all I could say was adios Atlanta .

---

Jasmine

Elijah was being soooo annoying. he kept patting my head .

"I'm tryna watch the movie bae stoppp "i whined.

"shut up no you not you using that phone" he said and snatched my phone out my hand and stuffed it in his pants .

"You act like I won't reach down there" I scowled.

"You won't" I jumped onto him and started straddling him.

we started kissing and i reached my hands in his pants and grabbed the phone and stood up.

"Oh noooo you gone fix this jas"he said and pointed to his pants . I giggled "no I'm not you did it"

the door bell rung, and Elijah ran to the bathroom. that's what he get .

the doorbell rung again

"I'm comingggggg"

I answered the door and there held one person I thought I'd never see again. at least not this soon.

"hey jasmine:)"

---

ZIEKE

Mannn I'm tired as a bitch. I'm just getting off work and me and Ari got a date in less than a hour. I work at the chick-fil-A right around the corner though so I was good.

I hurried up and closed the store and ran to my car.

I pulled up in my driveway(yes my driveway I live in a one bedroom house cross town) and quickly unlocked my house and went to the shower.

I put on a pair of black levis and a black and white stussy shirt and my black foams . I brushed my teeth and twisted a few pieces of my hair and i was on the way to pick my baby up.

-

"omg this is to scary" ari said as we made our way through the woods. The flash light from my phone that guided us through the path was bright . "it is not scary punk , you just a crybaby " I teased her. She turned around and mugged me and I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. "well can you at least tell me where we going? in the dark you know I'm scared of the d-"

"we here dang" I turned her around and she saw all the candle lights and the mini picnic I had set up by the river . I heard her gasp and she turned around and attacked me with kisses. That night was a night to remember .

_

Rachel

"well well well , look whose here " my little sister laughed at me . I felt like she didn't want me here . Like the vibes I felt coming from her were unpleasant. " I just wanted to say hello since I was in the neighborhood ." I responded . "babeeeee who was that at the door?" Elijah exclaimed , he came around the corner and I was in complete awe .

MY ELIJAH , MY FUCKING ELIJAH , I was enraged . NO NO NO I WAS LIVID. This was the ultimate act of betrayal like my little sister and "Really Elijah....reallllly . MY LITTLE SISTER?!" I shouted . I threw my bags down and launched at her . I grabbed her hair and hit her . She charged towards me and tried to duck her punch but they all came crashing to my face and I felt every single punch. Its sad to say that I was getting my ass beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aint it been a while lmfao. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️