$chapter5

|Ari

I wonder if I can trust them I mean I know If my momma seen me in the car I would've got my ass beat on spot. Because I just met them an I don't even know they ages .

I'm so stupid ! now why in the hell would I get in the car with a stranger damn near ?! could be a walking STD or something...95 kids on the way!!

"Uhhh.excuse me Princeton?" I said

"Yea.? You good"

"No....can I trust you??" I said

"Of course😃"

"How old are you? I'm 15"I said

He hesitated an finally said

"I'm 17"

"You sure? Cause you hesitated"

"Yea I'm sure haha" he said laughing at me

Then ray and jas walked in the car.

"Hey ari👋"jas said

|Jassy

"-____-" ari made that face at me and she texted me .

NiggaImKing🌚:girl , I just seen you a couple of minutes ago!!

CaptainSlapAHoe🌝:oh watever and why you texting me?

NiggaImKing🌚: cuz yhu in the backseat , and I don't feel like turning around to talk.!

CaptainSlapAHoe🌝: -____- whatever!!

NiggaImKing🌚:bitch , you mess with me I put my foot in yo' ass🍑🏃!

CaptainSlapAHoe🌝: omfg!! Is that a peach?!?

NiggaImKing🌚: don't worry about it

{End Of Convo}

Then me and her just burst out in to laughter and the whole car turned from akward to everybody laughing.

"What are y'all laughing for?" Ray said still laughing.

"This" I say and show them what ari had sent me.

"Omfg! I was laughing cause y'all faces were all red and shit" prince said trying to focus his attention on the road.

"Hey I was being so serious" ari said looking at me.

******************

At the fair

|No one

Prince and ari are holding hands in a "friendly" way .

Jassy and rays well they were flirting and then ray an prince went to the bathroom.

|Ari

"Hey jassy did you know prince is 17!!"

" duhhh and ray is 16"

"Will you go to jail for dating someone two years younger than you?"i asked

"Ion even kno- wait!! Why??😏"She said with a creepy smirk on her face .

"No reason" I said

"😆 you like him!!! When?!"

"That's so untrue and what you mean when I just met him ion even know his whole name,birthday,favorite color.. The hell I look like liking a stranger??"

"Idk but you got in the car with him and his whol name ,Jacob Emmanuel Perez, Birthday is april 21 st, and his favorite color is your 2nd favorite color 😊"

She said smiling proudly, and I started walking away screaming .

"Stalker Alert!! Lock your Windows"

|Jassy

OD she ain't have to do all of that

I ran to her covering her mouth cause I seen people staring at her .

Ray

Me and prince went to the bathroom to have a bro talk.

"Man she a youngin she's only 15"Prince said but damn near yelled at me .

"Aye! It's ok man just uhhh find out when her birthday is, plus age ain't nothing but a number! So y'all two years apart if you end up loving her it won't matter. My cousin married his girlfriend and she older than him like 4 years!! So calm down dang" I said ending in a laughing tone

"Ohh. And uhh ion know why I'm stressing I mean I just met her and idk her whole name or nothing!!"

"See. right now shut up half nigga and have fun , cuz I paid yo way"

And we walked out and ari and Jassy were sitting on the bench .

We walked to the EXTREMe getting to know each other and all that good stuff.