$chapter6

Ari

I really got to know that Princeton kid more and I know his name ! He cute and all but he Old!! I got his number and I even saved his contact name as:

'Grandpa👡👕🎩👴👨'

Lmao what he is 17 and his birthday is tomorrow yikes!! We 3 years apart!!yea nigga I can count!

😕 But it's ok my intentions with him aren't far because I would totally get my ass busted by my momma.

Well it's 7:00pm and we are arriving at my door step.

Me and jas waved goodbye and walked. Into the house and I yelled for my mom.

"Momma!!!"

She came downstairs looking a mess.

"Yea" she sniffles

"I'm sorry I overreacted! But I love you and I bought you something" I say handing her the big bear I had won at the fair .

"Awww I love it!" She said taking it and hug it .

I loves these moments with me and my mom staying away from her for a year is hard .

So for the rest of the time she was here all of us hung out doing crazy things that I would miss.

10pm

"Bye guys I love you!!" My mom said walking out the door and we were helping her with the bags to the van.

"Oh and my house better not be a damn pig pen when I get back or your ass is grass!" She jokingly said .

"Andddd! Ari cook something if you want BUT!!! Burn another one of my fucking pots imma slap you with one and you gone buy me that new cooking set!!"

She said while givin us all our final hugs for a year!!

And she got in the van and drove off with the driver.

After that we all went in the livin room and fell asleep .

30minutes later

???😱

I was jog down the street for my nightly jog and seen this truck swerve off the road drastically and flipped over and fell into a ditch !! WTF!! I called 911 as soon as I could!! Ion mess with the popos but this shit just got real!

🚒🚔🚓🚑🚐🚨🚥🚦

________________________________________________________

Woah!! Who's car was that?!

And awww this was so sweet the connection ari and her mom have

💘