$chapter1(edited)

Here you are with the first chapter of Changed

|Elijah

It was finally the last day of school and i was thrilled to get it over with, Lord knows I was ready for the summer to begin.

I heard my little sister Arianna yell.  I sigh ,she was such a drama queen.

I walked into the bathroom and started my shower.

"yo why is it mad cold in here"i said as i walked in my younger sisters room.

"It be hot and plus grandma said stay out the window cuz when you look out something might look back at you so i aint wanna close it"

"That ass was scared ahhh but gon an get ready cause we driving my car today since its the last day"

"AHHH SHITTT you and ol girl finna be all on each other."she stuck her tongue out.

"Whatever , i wanna bring her on the trip with us. Thats if moms ain got no business trip  "

"I swear im sick and tired of her and this damn work , thas all she do is work work and work".

Ari was right. My mom was always working , hell she practically live there .

"I feel you baby sis but I'm serious soo get cha ass dressed now!"

"alright alright dont rush me "

Arianna

So when Elijah left out I got in the shower and did all my hygienic things and I put on

A plain white fitted tshirt , black knee slit skinny jeans , and my white converses .

I decided to put on my little gold cross necklace i had gotten when i was little . 

My hair was a complete mess so i just wet it and it instantly got curly. I Just put a two buns in the front and fluffed the back .

I walked downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast and Elijah down there eating. Shocking as hell her ass aint never here. Well not this early .
"GOODMORNING!"i cheered.

"Hey scream box what was all the yelling about this morning" she asked . "Just happy that its the last day of school" i replied.

Elijah then said" i swear I'm ready to get it over with so i can focus on my career".

"Shutup "

"😛 make me "

"Okay"

And i threw a grape at him "Yo stop fo you mess up my shi-"

Elijah had on an all white tshirt ,and some light blue tru religion jeans , his all white air force ones .

"You Betta not I swea-"

Elijah said but got cut off by my mom"What you swear you gone do to my angel?"

"😇 Ikr imma angel" I said

"The devil is a lie!!" Elijah said and started stomping like a church lady when they get the Holy Ghost. <lmao>

"yous wild and you stealing my outfits an shiiiiiizz now" whew i almost cussed and shit."YAP YAP YAP" he replied . "Elijah take her to school an tell Rachel I said hey!"my mom said

"Ight ma love ya"he said and kissed her cheek ."love yall too"

And we were on our way to school having brother and sister moments.

*

|Elijah

I pulled up and got out the car, when I saw Rachel and Jasmine at the steps talking and laughing.
Jasmine was Rachel's little sister, her and Arianna were the same age .