$chapter11

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?

Jasmine

I woke up this morning feeling so good. I saw that Elijah was sleeping peacefully on my stomach .I didn't want to awake him so I carefully removed his slumbered body off of me ,while I stood up .but immediately came crashing back down and a sharp pain came through my legs .I seen Elijah sit up and start laughing at me I glared at him .

"So yo ass not gone help me😒?" I asked he stopped laughing and came and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom .he ran my water and put bubbles in it I smiled at how sweet he is .

"Thanks babe" I say as I kiss him , he leaned over me and kissed me back "see you later 😉"he said and walked out I stripped and got into the tub I sat down in relief .

*

After my morning routine I decide to put on

a purple plain tee , gray tights

And some black ankle socks.

I put my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs .I saw everyone awake and Leah and prince cooking breakfast.

"The princess has arrived" I said as I reached the last step .

"Tell me why somebody was getting it last night 😭😂they was real loud to"

I pretended to be on my phone when really I was blushing I saw Elijah looking at me .

"Who was it ?" roc asked

I cleared my throat and Elijah winked at me "it was uhh me "who you do it with boy ?" ari asked .

"My uhh girlfriend .. jasmine"

😎😎😎

I know y'all hate me for this 😭😂I should be the mothafucking cliffhanger queen . but will they all take the news good or not so much?