$chapter4

*Elijah's House
2:00pm Monday

Ari

I woke up to jassy loud snoring, how did she get in here anyways?

What time is it?

Oh shit prince comin over I needa get dressed.

I rushed to the shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes .

And I did all my hygienic stuff and put on and realized Jassy left ehh I don't care .

A red cropped cami , chambray beige shorts , and my red vans.

And that took about 15 minutes to find now I put my hair in a neat bun since my hair was still kinda straight .

Then I went downstairs and seen Elijah and my mom and Rachel and Jassy talking .

Elijah

When my mom told me and the girls all this she said we would have to tell Arianna and she already packed her bags she leaving today at 10:00pm to New York .

Man when she tells ari this ari is going to be sad cause ari is a momma girl.

We all plastered fake smiles as she came down the stairs. When she said.

"Hey what's with all the fake Smiles?" she said and started giggling .

Jassy

Ouch this is about to hurt her *sighs*

Well here goes nothing but today I have a date with ray so I should be texting him what time.

'CaptainSlapAHoe🌝:hey ray what time we hanging out today?😊

'RayTrendyMe': well prince and Ari I think are bout to go I think to the fair so you down with it??

'CaptainSlapAHoe🌝': Yea im down ill be waiting

'RayTrendyMe':we should be there in about 10 minutes after we get dressed

End of convo

Ari
The moment I walked downstairs I felt bad vibes coming from everywhere. And they were forcing smiles on their faces hmmmm what's up ?

"Hey what's up with the fake smiles? " i say giggling

"Uhhh you might wanna sit down for this" Elijah said while looking at mom.

" Yea.."Rachel and Jassy said in unison with a nervous tone.

"Ok Ari well remember Kenneth from last night??"

I nodded

"Well that's my boyfriend he has been for about 6 months.and we dated in high school through college but he moved" she said hesitantly .

"You mean that lanky ass dude bald ass nigga and shit you know you coulda did better then that fucking piece of shit you must be tripping what else you hiding?"

She sat there wide eyes and dumbfounded at the language I just used and how I wasn't being as nice as I usually be.

"Well Elijah has to go on tour..."

She said and I had tears welling up In my eyes because I love my brother and I can't let him leave me like this .

"What else?!?!?!?" I yelled at her and she looked like 😳😔

While I looked like😒

"I-I-I'm gggoing on a business trip for a year" she said guilty.

"And when are you leaving?"