$chapter7

Prince

I woke up to roc, ray,prod,Elijah,ari,jassy,and Rachel I think standing in front of me with a. Cake .

"Happy Birthday Prince!!!" They said while putting the cake in my face.

"And don't feel stupid, yea that's egg on yo face! If you wasn't so ugly I put my d--" ari said

but got cut off cause Walter walked in .

"Put my what in yo face?"

"If you wasn't so ugly I put my dookie in yo face!!💩💩" ari said and smiled showing her braces.

"Nice save" roc said

"Wait-" all of us said except Elijah and jassy plus Rachel.

"You got braces?!" I said

"Duhh that's why I don't show my teeth when I smile dummy"

"😱 but you soo cute" we all said

"Ehh.." she shrugged and walked out.

Everybody else left out

i got in the shower And got changed in the clothes ari had bought me that we're on my bed .

A red V-neck with some khaki cargos and some red vans and a gold chain .

She had the same necklace,

She swear she a king

I walk out and see everybody dressed the same watching tv even the chains and prod had one.

Suddenly the tv said

"Attention!! The report of a Van had flipped over into a ditch yesterday night 2 of the victims were shot and one of them sadly died at the time of 10:06pm if you have any information please call (1800-324-7689!)" had flashed against across the screen

"Hey I called the police when I seen that happened!!" Roc said loudly and jumping up

"Roc yo scared self called the police?" Ray said

"I called and ran away cause I didn't want to go to jail" roc said

"I still can't believe you called the cops bruh " I said

After about 15 minutes later we all were about to go out to eat when Elijah received a call from his grandma.

Elijah

"Hey grandma "

"Hey son imma need you an ari to come to the hospital "

"Why grandma?"

"Cause your dad has been shot and I really want y'all to see him"

"But you know my mo-"

''Boy I had yo mama so get down here and come see him he is in Los Angeles hospital Cape Cove " and she hung up

I grabbed ari and we both got into my car .

She asked no questions at all

Everybody thinks my dad walked out on us but that is a complete lie .my dad went to prison around the time ari was born they took him right out the door.

My mom always told people he walked out I guess to protect her reputation but still she didnt have to lie .

"Elijah?! Why are you crying and speeding down the road?!" Ari said

" your driving to fast!!" She yelled

We pulled up and I grabbed her and we raced to the lobby.

"What room is Andre Jones in?"

"Sir you have to wait!" The ugly sluttish looking nurse said

"Listen bitch my damn daddy in the damn bed bout to die what fucking room!!!!?!" I yelled in her face

"Uggh. You know what it's room 139 nigga"

"Hoe!" I spat and ran with a dumbfounded ari

Ari

Bout to die are the only words I heard and kept repeating inside my head.

Then Elijah said daddy and Andre jones that's my so called "dad" that walked out on us name.

I don't want to see him at all that nigga caused my mom so much pain it dont make no sense .

we walked until we saw room 139.

Beep...beep...beep

The heart monitor went .

"D-ddad" elijah managed to sputter out

big brown soft eyes

He looked really tall because his feet were almost hanging off the hospital bed .he was darkskin . he kind of looks like Steelo Brim.

I thought about all the times he wasn't there when I couldn't go to a fathers daughter dance or baseball games with me or anything.

He sat their looking Pale as ever .

I just broke down into tears because even though he wasnt there for me and all of that i still love him cause i know he my father .

someone wrapped their arms around me comforting me.

Roc

As soon as we got into the hospital I ran and asked for the room number and I seen ari on the floor crying.

I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her and started whispering comforting things.

While Elijah was just sitting there shocked and crying .

Then their dad woke up and sat up a little .

"Elijah ...ej. Is that you?"he said

"Yes dad it's me" Elijah said and hugged him .

Ari

Roc and all them and my grandma had left but now it was me and my dad and Elijah .

I hadn't said a word the whole time . it started getting awkward and I had said .
"Why did you walk out on us dad".

He looked shocked and looked at me .

"Walk out on y'all if anything I got carried out where is all this coming from babygirl "he asked with concern.

"Mom she said you walked out on us when you found out I was bout to be born".

"That's a lie. man yo mamma play to much .I was in prison I got carried out of the house man I started hanging out with the wrong crowd , I regret everything I did except meeting y'all mom and having yall" he said sniffing 

About 3 hours later we were still talking having a good time.

I learned he loves basketball as well as me and he loves comedy movies plus scary his birthday is 3 days before mine October 27th he loves my mom and still wishes to be with her .

We decided to stay the night since it was really late .

Roc

After I left the hospital I went home took my shower and just laid on the bed thinking and planning .

Rachel

I know ari sad

I mean when I found out my mom had cancer I was just devastated!

I don't even talk to my mom cause that was selfish of her not to tell me her self .prodigy is so cute though .

Jassy

Omg man this is too much to take in! I feel so bad fo my bestfrand!!

___________________________________________

So we know that

•roc was the witness to the crash

•roc and prince has feelings for ari

•ray is the voice of reason or is he