$chapter12

💕RECAP💕

"Who was it ?" roc asked I cleared my throat and Elijah winked at me "it was uhh me "who you do it with boy ?" ari asked "My uhh girlfriend .. jasmine"

________________________

Jasmine

It was dead silent for a minute and then ari out bursted into smiles and tears.

"Oh my gosh my best friend and brother are dating , I'm sooo happy for you guys😅"

"Foreal? I thought you was gone kill us 😭😂" Elijah said

"Soo , when my Niece or nephew coming?" Ari said in all seriousness .

"Uhhh Ari it's to early for alla that but I do want a kid " Elijah said and looked at me .

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy though , let me see y'all kiss "Ari squealed .

Elijah came over to the couch I was on ,and licked his lips and then bent down to my level and kissed me , obviously I kissed back💁.

"The foods ready " prince had came in the living room with flour in his hair .

Ari

Y'all don't know how happy I am that they got together I mean I always thought they'd be perfect together . I bet y'all didn't know that Elijah was a Virgin . well until last night .

Last night me and roc made out but that was it , then we snuggled and all that cute shit😂

At breakfast ray seemed a little distant. now I don't know why cause he got what's her face over here and jasmine told me about what he and ole dude was talking bout .

I'm not to fond of that Leah hoe , she seem to uppety like she better than alla us like she can gone with that fufu shit .😴we all know what she good for cause of her overbite ass teeth .

There was a knock at the door so I got up to get it .roc of course was feeling all up on me talking about " dont be long"😭😂

I opened the door to find nobody I looked down and saw a carseat with a note on top of it I'm like tf? this ain't no damn Tyler perry movie and shit .I pick the carseat up and the note and actually saw a baby in the carseat I brung it in the house and sat it on the counter while I read the letter .

"Roc you need to keep baby chres this week cause I need to do something so here is him . oh and he ran outta diapers and milk and cereal and all that other baby shit so here he is ."

I sat the note down and looked at the baby sure enough it looked like him.I instantly got mad .I grabbed the carseat and the note placed the baby in the seat next to roc ,and the note roc face and stormed off upstairs .

I sat in my room with the door locked in all. I slammed all my shit off the dresser ,and grabbed rocs shoes and threw them downstairs and I threw my phone at the wall I heard it shatter and fall .I walked to the bathroom and ran me a bubble bath I turned the lights off and lit candles .I turned my Chris brown album on and sat my ass in that bath and thought long and hard .I mean I'm not mad that he has a kid it's just that I'm mad that the nigga ain't tell me .

Roc

I saw ari come through the door, what i didn't see was the carseat she  had . about 4 minutes later I heard shuffling in the kitchen and I saw her bring a carseat and sit it beside me and slap something in my face .

I read the note first

"Roc you need to keep baby chres this week cause I need to do something so here is him . oh and he ran outta diapers and milk and cereal and all that other baby shit so here he is ."