Thank you Dad (TonyStarkxfemalereader)

A/n-this isn't a ship story, it's more like a father figure type relationship between the reader and Tony. Just wanted to clarify.

       I sat on the couch of the avengers campus as the others partied together sh*t faced drunk. Steve and Bucky were yelling song lyrics to the others as they drank from their beer cans. I had been forced to go to the party by Thor who is legit now passed out right next to me.
       "Hey y/n." I look up and see tony.
       "Hey tony. Wanna sit?" I smile.
       "Sure." He says moving thors sleeping body to the other side.
       We sit in silence except for the pounding music in the background.
       "Hey y/n, you okay?" Tony sighed.
       "Yeah...why you ask Stark?" I laugh.
       "Just during missions you seem upset or angry at anyone and also around the house you're very quiet and hidden."
       "Oh....well it's just been a hard week. I'm fine though Tony really." I smile.
      The silence returns until tony starts to say something else.
      "Didn't your parents-"
      "Y/N?!? Why aren't you dancing?!?" Natasha yelled drunkingly.
      "Because I don't feel good."
      "Well you can so fix that with tequila!!!!" Sam yelled interrupting the conversation.
      Natasha took my hands and made me stand up. She pulls me away from tony to the bar. Sam hands me a shot and then he downs his immediately. I hesitated before I take the shot but then down it completely. I place the cup down gently. I then am handed a drink.
      "Natasha, what is this?"
     "Vodka." Nat said jumping up and down to the music. 
     "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Sam yelled drunk.
     I sighed and chugged the drink as best as I could. The others around me cheered loudly and I joined in. Sam handed me another and I chugged it.
      "You know what I wanna do?!?" I smiled.
      "What?!?" Sam and nat asked.
      "I wanna dance!!" I yelled.
      The three of us go to the dance floor as we jump up and down dancing to the music. Sam leaves quickly then comes back with more drinks. We drink them immediately and laugh at how drunk we are. Sam continues bringing drinks, getting us more and more drunk.
      "I don't fee-l goo-d. I'll be ba-." I slurred.
      I slowly walked to the bathroom. Balancing on the wall to keep myself up. I get to the bathroom and immediately fall to the floor.
      After a while I woke up in a totally different room. I was in pajamas and not in my black party dress. I sit up in the bed and look around the dimmed room. I get up and walk out of the room and into the kitchen. Tony stands at the stove and is cooking eggs.
     "Hey Tony." I yawn.
     "Oh hey, y/n."
     "What happened?" I said.
     "Vodka with a mix of tequila. Steve and Bucky doing violent karaoke and Natasha convincing you to kiss Wanda."
     "What!" I say.
     "Yeah." Tony chuckles.
     I whine into my arms as I lean on the counter. He passes me a plate of eggs and chuckles as I complain.
     "Also...who put me in pjs and into a guest room? I only remember falling in the bathroom." I asked.
    "Me."
    "What?" I ask.
    "Well I found you in the bathroom asleep. I helped you up and brought you to the guest room and gave you pjs to change in." He explained.
    "Oh well thanks. That must've been embarrassing."
    "No it's really fine. I remember my party days and I was a mess." He laughs.
    "Ok. Thank you dad." I say picking at my eggs with my fork.
    "What?"
    "I said thank you." I smile.
    "Oh...of course. Just eat your eggs." Tony smiles to himself.