Thank you for curing my ridiculous obsession with love Timotheecxfemalereader

I sit on the edge of my bed waiting for Timothee to come home. Our relationship has been a little rocky ever since he left for his Little Women Premiere.
        I hear the door open and take a deep breath. I stand up and turn the corner to Timothee putting his bags down. He looks up with a small smile.
        "Hey" he smirks.
        "Hi, how was the premiere?"
        "It was fine." He sighs and flops down on the couch.
        "So...do you wanna watch a movie before bed?"
        "No, I'm good" he sighs.
        "Oh okay. Well then I'm gonna get ready for bed."
        I head to our shared room and into the bathroom. I stare at my reflection and see a test fall down my face. I hold my breath to silence my cries when I hear a loud noise outside of the room. I run out into the living room.
        "What happened?" I ask.
        "Ugh nothing. It's fine." Timothee loudly sighs.
        "Obviously something did. What happened?"
        "OH MY GOD! nothing happened! Y/N Jesus I just got home and you're already nagging me!" He yelled.
         I stood still for a couple seconds as tears streamed down my face. He sighs and flops back onto the couch.  I go into the room and grab a suitcase. I throw my clothes and shoes into them. I then grab my purse and book bag. I head towards the door and Timothee turns.
          "Where are you going?"
          "I'm leaving for a couple days. I need a break." I sigh.
          "You need a break?!? Are you kidding me?!?!" Timothee shouts.
          I turn away from the door and turn back around towards Timothee.
          "That is the last time you will ever yell at me. Got that? I'm done with this relationship and Thank you for curing me of my unhealthy obsession with love." I cried.
           I picked up my stuff and walked out of the apartment. As I walked away I could hear Timothee shouting and apologizing over and over again. I got into my car and drove away. Finally free.