Secret relationship (femalereaderxcedricdiggory)

Warning: smut, inappropriate language
A/n- y/h/h= your hogwarts house

I walked out of the y/h/h and made my way to the great hall. Before I enter I feel a tight hand on my wrist pull me to an inclosed area.
"Omg! Cedric, I told you to stop doing that!" I say hitting him on the chest.
"Well hello to you too babe." Cedric laughed.
He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle into his chest.
"I hate hiding." I sigh.
"I know. But the school would blow up with that type of information." He copy's the sigh.
"Just being apart from you drives me crazy." I stare up into his eyes.
He smiles and chuckles. He pulls me closer by the waist and places a small kiss on my lips.
"Oh you have no idea what I feel when I am away from you." He smirks.
I kiss his nose and let go of his hand.
"I should go."
"Yeah me too. You go first, then I'll follow."
I turn and head out to the great hall. I get to the y/h/h table and sit by my friends. I turn to see Cedric come in a few seconds after me and sit down at his table. I ignore all my friends as I keep looking over at Cedric. We had only been away from each other for a few minutes but I had already started missing him. For a second we made eye contact and the look of his face could kill me. I started to tear up and I ran out of the great hall.
Cedric's eyes followed as I ran off. He bit his lips trying to contain his tears and walked out of the great hall running after me.
"Y/n?! Y/n?! Y/n please stop!"
"Why? So we can talk in private and then pretend we don't even know each other!" I cried.
Cedric and I stood in silence. My hands lead to the back of my necklace with the letter C on it.
"Cedric..."
"What?"
"I think..." I sighed.
"No don't even think about that. I love you too much." Cedric cried.
"But how can even I believe that when you don't even act like it. I feel like this relationship is one sided." I sobbed.
"No, I promise it's not. I love you y/n with all my heart. I would do anything for you." Cedric sighed walking towards me.
"I love you Cedric. I really do, but I feel like I'm loosing you." I sniff.
Cedric makes his way to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Never. Ok? You have never lost me, and you never will." Cedric smiled.
I stare at his eyes and then too his lips. He notices this and leans in. I lean in and our lips meet. The kiss grows stronger as Cedric gains more dominance. My fingers move to his hair causing him to groan.
"Should we go somewhere to finish this?" Cedric asked.
I nod and try and pull him to an empty classroom. He pulls me back to face him.
"Cedric, what are you doing?"
"I want this to be special, for you. You deserve that." He smirks.
My throat becomes suddenly dry. Cedric's eyes are filled with lust.
"Where should we go?" I gulp.
"Follow me."
Cedric took my hand and lead me through the halls of Hogwarts. He suddenly stopped at the Hufflepuff rooms and lead me inside.
    "Cedric? In here, are you sure?" I whisper.
    "No one will come up here for at least another hour. We'll be fine." He smiles softly.
    We make it too Cedric's room. He had a separate one from the other boys. We both sit on the bed. Quietly staring at the floor for a second until he moves his hand to my thigh. I look up and he smiles softly once again. Oh god that smile could kill, I thought to myself.
     "If you still don't wanna do this, we don't have too." Cedric whispered.
     "No. I wanna do it, I'm sure." I smile.
     Cedric nods his head and leans in and places his lips on mine. I kiss back, my face burning up.
     "Lean back." Cedric whispers.
     "What?" I hesitate.
     "You heard me. Lean back." Cedric's voice grew stronger.
     I lean back and he crawls over me. Our small kiss grows into a full make out session. My hands travel to his hair and pull on it. He groans and bites his lip. I get a bit of confidence and flipped us over. I lift up my shirt and then immediately move to getting his off. He then just yanks it off and throws it across the room.
      "Someone's impatient." I giggle.
      "Shut-up you." He growls.
      He pulls my head down to his and starts a whole new make-out session. His hands go to my pants. His eyes signal up to mine and I smirk. I raise my legs up and he pulls them down. then my hands move to his pants and unbutton them. I pull them down in a fast pace and he smirks.
"Someone's in a hurry."
I get them off and place my lips on his neck. Leaving dark spots all the way down to his chest. His head fell back as he groaned loudly. He then pulled me back up to face him.
      "Now it's your turn." He smirks.
      He flips us over and pulls down my underwear. He then slips his down and pushes in. I moan loudly and bite my lip. He moves his lip to my neck and kisses and bites on it. My hands glide to his hair and I interlock my fingers in it. I close my eyes and throw my head back as he keeps thrusting.
      "I'm clo-"
      "I know baby."
      A couple more thrusts from Cedric and we both meet our climax. Cedric then falls to my side. He turns to me with tired and exhausted eyes.
      "Thank you." I smile.
      "For what?" Cedric says confused.
      "For being perfect. The perfect first boyfriend a girl could have."
      "You're welcome. Maybe you can tell people that later." He smiles.
      "I- you wanna tell people?" I stutter.
      "Well yes. I mean we have to tell people sooner or later." He laughs.
      Out of excitement I grab his face and plant a kiss on his lips.
      "So I can tell you're happy." He laughs softly.
      "Happy? I'm ecstatic. Cedric I love you so much."
      "I love you y/n."