Drunken Kiss

Olivia

I turned to see Miss Dela Fuente sitting nonchalantly with her legs and arms crossed. A distant look is evident in her eyes, and I am unsure if that's normal or what.

"Yes, we met this afternoon." he answered, before turning to me

"You didn't text me that you got back to your hotel safely" Dominic added, saying that directly to me

Like as if I am obligated to do that, besides I was in a rush leaving me with not much time to even do that. I gave him a shy smile instead. I wasn't even expecting that he's actually expecting me to text him.

Someone cleared their throat before Dominic could even say another word

"Let's go, I don't like wasting time" she rudely interjected as she stood up towering over me as she walks past my seat. Her girlfriend followed with a stupid grin on her face, I am an inch closer from wanting to smack her.

Dominic offered me a hand as we walked behind the two women

"Do you work for her?" he asked

"Yes, as her secretary" I said as I nodded

"Oh wow" he side commented

I looked up at him in confusion. What's so wow factor about that?

"Oh, sorry. It's just, my family have been doing business with the Dela Fuente clan and ever since she took over the business 9 years ago, she never had a secretary. So, it's quite surprising to know she has one now" he explained

That's pretty amazing indeed, I mean with the hectic schedule and towers of paper works is enough to send someone to insanity, that's why they opt to hire secretaries to help them with those stuff. But to go on for 9 years without one, is pretty amazing to me.

We reached the hotel restaurant and are currently seated on our reserved table. And because me and Dominic were behind the two, we are the last to take a seat as well. Since they are beside each other, I decided to seat beside Dominic.

Tiim bagang na pinapanood kami ni Miss Dela Fuente because Dominic, being a gentleman, pulled out a chair for me before he took his.

She did not waste any more time and started with the meeting. Apparently, Miss Dela Fuente is one of the biggest shareholders in Dominic's hotel and restaurant business here in Batangas. And he would like to ask for Miss Dela Fuente's assistance in creating a business connection with another top tier company.

I was simply taking down notes of the important pointers of the meeting so that we can review it later on. It so happens, that Aisling is also one of Dominic's prospect shareholder that is why she's here I the first place.

They all soon agreed to it and that concluded the meeting and they decided to grab a bite.